The features of logistics flows formation in terms of e-commerce
Considered the role of media in shaping the logistics flows of the company in terms of e-commerce. Identified the main trends in logistics and the role of marketing in the competition. Depicted the peculiarities of five forces that will carries out impact in to the enterprise profit. Characterized the main differences between classical and reverse logistics. Considered the role of innovation in the logistics of automotive industry. Depicted the duration structure of the vehicle life cycle from the raw material`s suppliers to the final consumer. Formed the hierarchical structure of the implementation of the logistics system objectives with allocation of conflict of interest place. Analyzed the state of the world and in particular - European automotive market. Formed the typical features of automotive consumer's behavior on the Internet and considered the profile of consumers for the purpose of forming more effective marketing campaigns.(author's abstract)
- Chatterjee I. (2010), The decade ahead: Trends that will shape the consumer goods industry, McKinsey&Company.
- Competeinc (2007), The Automotive Buying Process: from a search perspective, Google: Think Insights.
- Google: Think Insights (2013), Digital Drives Auto Shopping.
- Harrison A. (2008), Logistics management and strategy: competing through the supply chain, Pearson Education Limited. - 3-rd ed.
- Holweg M., Frits K. Pil. (2004), The second century: reconnecting customer and value chain through build-to-order, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.