James E. Lukaszewski Lukaszewski on crisis communication. What your CEO needs to know about reputation risk and crisis management, Rothstein Associates Inc., Publisher, Brookfield, Connecticut 2013, 400 p., ISBN 978-1-931332-57-6
His last book is titled Lukaszewski on crisis communication. What your CEO needs to know bout reputation risk and crisis management2 and delivers on its promise, or even exceeds it, since it is also a valuable source of advise, strategies and techniques for communication and public relations managers, lawyers and institutional counselors, scholars, and students, and other stakeholders who have to cope with confl icts, public criticism, activist groups, adversary media, and attacks on their integrity on the net and in social media. This book - despite its professional and practical approach - is also a worthy read for academics and students of public relations, communication, marketing, management, and law. It not only gives a lot of solid advice for would-be practitioners how to handle crises, but also points out to many issues, problems and solutions in crisis communication that could delineate new areas of research agenda for accomplished and aspiring communication and PR scholars.(fragment of text)
- J. Lukaszewski, War stories and crisis communications strategies. A crisis communication management anthology, Vol. 1, New York 2000;
- J. Lukaszewski, Crisis communication planning strategies. A crisis communication management workbook, Vol. 2, New York 2000;
- J. Lukaszewski,, Crisis communication plan components and planning. Crisis communication management readiness, Vol. 3, New York 2005;
- J. Lukaszewski,, Media relations strategies during emergencies. A crisis communication management guide, Vol. 4, New York 2000.
- J. Lukaszewski, Lukaszewski on crisis communication. What your CEO needs to know bout reputation risk and crisis management, Connecticut 2013.
- D. Wright, J. VanSlyke Turk, Public relations knowledge and professionalism: challenges to educators and practitioners [in:] The future of excellence in public relations and communication management. Challenges for the next generation, ed. E.L. Toth, New Jersey-London 2007, p. 583.
- T.W. Coombs, State of crisis communication: evidence and the bleeding edge, "Research Journal of Institute for Public Relations", No. 1, September 2014, p. 3