2015 | Comparative analysis of dependence of the capital markets and economic system of international relations | 53--59
Agricultural development in Tanzania
Tanzania is an agrarian country. The share of agriculture in GDP of Tanzania (28% in 2013) is significantly higher than the share of industry and construction, but it is gradually decreasing. In addition to its primary function - to supply the population with food - the agricultural sector of Tanzania is also associated with other sectors of the economy through the supply of raw materials for processing of agricultural products, as well as through the provision of goods for export. The article analyzes the specificity of the modern development of the agricultural sector of the economy of Tanzania.(author's abstract)
- Abramova I.O., Developing Countries in the Global Economy of the XXI Century: New Demographic Determinants, "Asia and Africa Today" 2011, N° 6.
- Agricultural Sector Development Strategy, Tanzania 2001, URL: http://www.tzonline.org/ pdf/agriculturalsectordevelopmentstrategy.pdf.
- Agriculture/Tanzanian government website, URL: www.tanzania.go.tz/home/pages/ Agricuture.
- Country Profile of the United Republic of Tanzania (Agricultural Trade), Pretoria 2006, URL: http://www.daff.gov.za/docs/researchP/Tanzania.pdf.
- Fituni L.L., Differentiation of Developing Countries and the New Architecture of the World Economy, "Asia and Africa Today" 2012, N° 10.
- International Food Policy Research Institute Agriculture in Tanzania since 1986: follower or leader of growth? World Bank, Washington, DC 2000.
- International macroeconomic research, Institute of Economics and Law Ivan Kushnir - research institution, Association of Free Knowledge, URL: http://www.be5.biz/makroekonomika/gdp/gdp_tanzania.html.
- Matsenko I. B., The Least Developed Countries in Africa: Prospects for Development, "Asia and Africa Today" 2013, N° 11.
- Monge E., Features of Economic Development of Tanzania at the Present Stage, Place and Role of Russia in the World Economy. Part 1 - Voronezh State University Ing. Tehnol, VGUIT, Voronezh 2013.
- Tanzania - Agricultural land, URL: http://www.indexmundi.com/facts/tanzania/ agricultural-land.
- Tanzania Agriculture Sector, URL: http://www.tanzaniainvest.com/agriculture.
- The Tanzania Development Vision 2025, URL: http://www.tzonline.org/pdf/ theTanzaniadevelopmentvision.pdf.