Decision-making under Uncertain Conditions and Fuzzy Payoff Matrix
The paper has addressed a decision-making problem under imperfect information conditions. A decision-making problem and the types of imperfect information have been defined. Fuzzy information has been distinguished among this information. The criteria of decision-making under uncertain conditions for real and fuzzy payoff matrices have been discussed. Furthermore, attention has been paid to advantages and disadvantages of fuzzy logics in the decision-making process.(original abstract)
- Forlicz, S. (1997). Economic Aspects of Imperfect Information Gathering (outline of problems), [in:] Materials from 33rd Conference of Statisticians, Econometrics Specialists, Mathematicians from Southern Poland, PN AE in Wrocław No 771. Wrocław, pp. 111-117.
- Kacprzyk J. (1986). Fuzzy Sets in the System Analysis. Warsaw: PWN.
- Łachwa A. (2001). Fuzzy World of Sets, Numbers, Relations, Facts, Rules and Decisions. Warsaw: EXIT.
- Miller D.W., Starr M.K. (1971). Practice and Theory of Decisions. Warsaw: PWN.
- Przybycin Z. (2011). Managing the Risk of Capital Investments under Conditions of unclear Information - Fuzzy VaR, ZN UE in Katowice. Katowice.
- Przybycin Z., Forlicz S. (2013). Decision making under conditions of fuzzy information on the states of nature, United Europe: Future prospects. Dnipropietrovsk, pp.165-169.