Civilizations and Production Methods
In the paper, it is explained the concept of civilization, and are characterized civilizations operating in the modern world. It is presented a civilization model, which in concept of its inventor, is to function in an integrated Europe. Depending on the ratio given civilization to the socalled, traits of civilization, all civilizations are divided into two characteristic types of civilizations, each of them correspond to specific production methods in both areas the material and immaterial. The study did not undergo a detailed analysis of production methods for each civilization. Then it had to be taken in to account the specific fields and methods of manufacture, which after all, have changed over the centuries. This is a very broad subject and is suitable for de-veloping in a separate book. Although the methods of production, for the purpose of this study, are presented in a general way, it gives a picture of the specific economical activity in relation to the type of civilization. The main criterion, in the description of methods of production, is the intellectual contribution in the process of creation of material goods (tangible property) or services, and pursuing social function. Description of most civilizations is based primarily on the theory of Felix Koneczny. The model civilization is presented based on the theory of Nikolaus Coudenhove-Kalergi. The confrontation of the two theories is beyond the scope of this work. It should be noted that both these authors had different research workshop. This follows from the fact that the first one was a historian, the seconda philosopher. In addition, Koneczny pursued his research in scientific terms only, while Coudenhove-Kalergii had done of his work the ideological base, in large scale political activities. (fragment of text)
- Kossecki J.: Podstawy nauki porównawczej o cywilizacjach, Wyższa Szkoła Pedagogiczna w Kielcach, Kielce 1996: s. 13-140.
- Wojcik J.: Information management for engineering systems, Studies and Materials of the Polish Association for Knowledge Management, No. 40, Bydgoszcz 2011, s 344-355.
- Kazmierczak J.: Operation of technical systems, Publisher of Silesian Technical University, Gliwice, 2000: pp. 7-24.
- Mazur M.: Cybernetics and character, Publisher College of Management and Entrepreneurship. B. Janski, Warsaw 1999: pp. 106-130.
- Bialkowski I.Ł Professor Feliks Koneczny as a precursor to the science of civilizations, Geopolitical Review Volume 1, ISSN 2080-8836, Institute of Geopolitics, Czestochowa 2009: pp. 101-118.
- Koneczny F.: On the multiplicity of civilization, published by Antique, Warsaw 2002: pp. 154-313.
- Koneczny F.: Jewish Civilization, October Publishing Committee, Second Edition, ISBN 83-86449-05-5, London, 1974: pp. 10-466.
- Toynbee A: Study of History, PIW, Warsaw 2000.
- Huntington S.: The Clash of Civilizations, Muza SA, Warsaw 2005, pp 46.
- Tomczak M.: The main assumptions of the theory of civilization Felix Koneczny, Scientific Papers of the University of Silesia, Sketches of State and Policy, Volume VII, Katowice 2005: pp.198-214.
- Koneczny F.: Byzantine Civilization, published by Antique - Marcin Dybowski, Comoros 2001: pp 448.
- Sieradzki W.: correct table by civilization. Koneczny, http://dakowski.pl//index.php? option=com _content &task =view&id=44Itemid=49, 2007.
- Paneuropa Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi, http://www.twojaeuropa.pl/2187/paneuropa-richarda-coudenhove -kalergiego, 2010.
- Iszkowski K.: PANEUROPA Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi, Article Discussion No. 2/2006, Polish Academy of Sciences, Institute of Philosophy and Sociology, The team of European Studies, Warsaw, 2006: pp 1-15.
- Richard Cadenhove-Kalergi, http://globiz.pl/swiat/richard-coudenhove-kalergi, 2005.
- Cadenhove-Kalergi, RN, Pan-Europe, Presses Universitaires de France, Paris 1988: p. 28-119.
- Coudenhove-Kalergi, RN, Held oder heidiger, Paneuropa Verlag, Vienna 1927: p. 240.
- Barbara Coudenhove-Kalergi, http://www.cafebabel.pl/article/25382/trans-barbara-coudenhove-kalergi-narodowosc-pilka.html, 2008.
- Statistical Yearbook little Polish in 2011, GUS, Warsaw 2012: p. 80-115.
- Graffiti, http://www.hip-hop.pl/graffiti/,2012.
- http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospodarka_Unii_Europejskiej, 2012.