Social Networking Sites in a Customer Communication Based on Author's Own Research
A role of social media in a communication process with a contemporary customer is systematically increasing, which is reflected in a size of marketing budgets allocated to this objective. Hence, people have always shared their opinions, remarks, and feelings, and social networking sites are perfect space for that purpose. Brands, which will understand the social media essence and lead a narration with their customers in a creative way, have an opportunity to last longer in their awareness. However, it is worth to consider what the customers expect and what they are inspired by which makes them active in social networking services. (original abstract)
- Bonek T. and Smaga M. (2013), Business on Facebook and many more, Warsaw: Oficyna Wolters Kluwer Business.
- Czapiński J. and Panek T. (ed.), (2013), Report - Social Diagnosis, Warsaw.
- Dzieduszycka-Jędrach J. (2012), 'How much a fan is worth', in: Report Social Media, Warsaw: Internet Standard.
- Fisk P. (2009), Customer genius, Warsaw: Oficyna Wolters Kluwer Business.
- Gitomer J. (2012) Social networking Boom, Gliwice: Helion.
- IAB Poland, (2013), A strategic report - Poland, Europe, the World, Warsaw.
- Internet Standard, (2012), Report - Social media in business, Warsaw
- McKenna R. (1991), Relationship Marketing: successful strategies for the age of the customer, Massachusetts: Perseus Books Cambridge.
- Nieminuszczy J. (2012), 'Social networking media', in: A strategic report Poland - Internet, Warsaw: IAB Poland.
- Pająk A. (2013) 'Saying goodbye to old marketing', Marketing in Practice, no 9.
- Potempa K. (2013) 'Brand always says', Marketing in Practice no 3.
- Robinette S., Brand C., Lenz V. (2001), Emotion Marketing, New York: McGraw - Hill.
- Sadowski M. (2013), Social media revolution, Gliwice: Helion.
- Scott D.M. (2012), Real-Time marketing i PR, Warsaw: Oficyna Wolters Kluwer Business.
- Shih C. (2012), Facebook era, Gliwice: Helion.
- Smith M. (ed.) (2010), The Relationship Age, Orlando: Celebrity Press Publishing.
- Wojtaś-Jakubowska A. (2013),'What gives crowdsourcing to a brand?', Marketing in Practice no 8.