Environmental Certification as Instrument of Sustainable Development Providing in Agritourism of Ukraine
In the article the modern scientific approaches to the definition of agricultural tourism is presented. Article deals with meaning and prospects of development of agro-tourism activities as a component of sustainable development of rural areas of Ukraine. The normative concepts of rural and agrotourism, the necessity and actuality of ecological certification of touristic objects and rural farmstead are examined in this article. Thus we have determined that promotion on the market of rural tourism (green) and agro-tourism is impossible without complying with relevant standards, norms and ecological passportization and certification of tourist objects and rural (agro) estates. The environmental certification issues have to play leading role in governmental and regional target programs and to provide the sustainable development of rural residential territories and certain touristic regions. (original abstract)
- Babikova К., Nikolayev K.: Environmental certification for the agritourism. Fundamentals of classification іn Ukraine, British Journal of Science, Education and Culture, London University Press, Londyn 2014, No. 1, р. 350-356.
- Babikova K., Nіkolaev K., Isaenko V.: Prospects and priority of resource saving technologies as constituent of farmstead environmental certification, // 8th International Green Energy Conference, NAU, June 17-19 2013, p. 299-302.
- Bossel H.: Indictors for sustainable development: theory, method, applications, International Institute for Sustainable Development 1999, p. 124.
- Gossiling S.: Tourism - Sustainable Development Option, Environmental Conservation 2000, vol. 27, No. 3.
- Isaenko V.M.: The current state and development prospects of agritourism in residential area Ukraine, Agroecological Magazine: Scientific-theoretical Journal 2012, No. 2, p. 101-103.
- Isaenko VM, Nikolaev K.D., Bilyavskaya G.A., Babikova E.A., Smirnov I.G.: Tourism development in Ukraine and its classification, Teach Met. User. - K.: NEA name MP Dragomanova 2011, p. 101.
- Luchenok S.A.: Agrotourism: world Experience and Development in the Republic of Belarus, BSEU, Mińsk 2008, p. 198.
- Majewski J.: Agrotourism: Advisor for farmer, Majewski J. "Press", Lwów 2005, p. 80.
- Medlik S.: Dictionary of Travel. Tourism and Hospitality, Butterworth Heinemann Etd., Londyn 1993, p. 43.
- Nikolaev K., Babikova K.: Peculiarities of Eco-Sustainable Tourism Development in the Rural Regions in Ukraine, Annals of Agrarian Science, No. 3, p. 77-80.
- Nikolaev K.D., Babikova K.O.: Statutory basis of tourism organization in Ukraine rural regions, "Modern problems of humanity in the context of social relations and international politics development", Materials digest of the XXIX International Research and Practice Conference and the II stage of Championship in research analytics in military, political and sociological sciences, IASHE London 2012, p. 78-80.
- Nikolaev K.D., Babikova K.O., Isaenko V.M.: Certification of tourist facilities within the rural settlements, "Green Economy": perspectives implementation in Ukraine: Materials International Conference, Center for Environmental Education and Information 2012, vol. 2, p. 121-123.
- Rilla E.: Agritourism: unique niches in Great Britain and New England, University of California, San Diego, 1998.
- Rutynskyy M.I., Zinko U.V.: Rural tourism - tutorial. - K: Knowledge, 2006, p. 271.
- Tkachenko T.I.: Sustainable Tourism Development: Theory, Methodology, Business Realities, Nat. Torh.-Economical University 2006, p. 537.
- Number 52561 Ukraine. Scientific work "Environmental passport tourist area (object)", K.D. Nikolaev, K.O. Babikova, V.M. Isayenko, G.A. Bilyavskaya, Appl. 10/15/13; publ. 12.13.13 (research and processing of results, writing and presentation materials).
- Number 52 563 Ukraine. Scientific work "Environmental Passport rural (agricultural) estate and residential area", K.O. Babikova, K.D. Nikolaev, V. Isaenko, Appl. 10/15/13; publ. 12.13.13 (research and processing of results, writing and presentation materials).