A Unified Distributed Computing Framework with Mobile MultiAgent Systems and Virtual Machines for Large-Scale Applications: From the Internet-of-Things to Sensor Clouds
- ] S. Bosse, Design and Simulation of Material-integrated Distributed Sensor Processing with a Code-based Agent Platform and mobile Multi-Agent Systems, MDPI Sensors, 2015 (2), pp. 4513-4549, 2015, http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/s150204513
- S. Bosse and A. Lechleiter, Structural Health and Load Monitoring with Material-embedded Sensor Networks and Self-organizing Multiagent Systems, Procedia Technology, Proceeding of the 2nd SysInt Conference, Bremen, Germany, 2014, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.protcy.2014.09.039
- S. Bosse, Distributed Agent-based Computing in Material-Embedded Sensor Network Systems with the Agent-on-Chip Architecture, IEEE Sensors Journal, http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/JSEN.2014.2301938
- S. Bosse, Design of Material-integrated Distributed Data Processing Platforms with Mobile Multi-Agent Systems in Heterogeneous Networks, ICAART 2014, http://dx.doi.org/10.5220/0004817500690080
- S. Bosse, VAMNET: the Functional Approach to Distributed Programming, SIGOPS Oper. Syst. Rev., 40, pp. 108-114, 2006, http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/1151374.1151378.
- D. Wu, J. L. Thames, D. W. Rosen, and Dirk Schaefer, Towards A Cloud-based Design and Manufacturing Paradigm: Looking Backward, Looking Forward, in Proceedings of the ASME 2012 International Design Engineering Technical Conference & Computers and Information in Engineering Conference, IDETC/CIE 2012 August 12-15, 2012, Chicago, Illinois, USA, 2012
- M. Caridi and A. Sianesi, Multi-agent systems in production planning and control: An application to the scheduling of mixed-model assembly lines, Int. J. Production Economics, vol. 68, pp. 29-42, 2000.
- P. Leitão and S. Karnouskos (ed.), in Industrial Agents Emerging Applications of Software Agents in Industry. Elsevier, 2015.
- V. Marík, and D.C. McFarlane, 2005. Industrial adoption of agentbased technologies. IEEE Intell. Syst. 20 (1), 27-35.
- M. Pechoucek, and V., Marík, 2008. Industrial deployment of multiagent technologies: review and selected case studies. Auton. Agent. Multi-Agent Syst. 17 (3), 397-431.
- M. Guijarro, R. Fuentes-fernández, and G. Pajares, A Multi-Agent System Architecture for Sensor Networks, Multi-Agent Systems - Modeling, Control, Prog., Simulations and Applications, 2008.
- A. Rogers, D. D. Corkill, and N. R. Jennings, Agent Technologies for Sensor Networks, IEEE Intelligent Systems, vol. 24, no. 2, 2009.
- X. Zhao, S. Yuan, Z. Yu, W. Ye, and J. Cao, Designing strategy for multi-agent system based large structural health monitoring, Expert Systems with Applications, 2008, 34(2), 1154-1168. doi:10.1016/j.eswa.2006.12.022
- J. Liu, Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems, World Scientific Publishing, 2001 (ISBN 981-02-4282-4)
- R. Milner, The space and motion of communicating agents. Cambridge University Press, 2009.
- R. Milner, Communicating and mobile systems: the π-calculus, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (1999)
- L. Cardelli and A: Gordon, Mobile Ambients. Theoretical Computer Science, Special Issue on Coordination 240(1), 177-213 (2000)
- L. Chunlina, L. Zhengdinga, L. Layuanb, and Z. Shuzhia, A mobile agent platform based on tuple space coordination, Advances in Engineering Software, vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 215-225, 2002
- Z. Qin, J. Xing, and J. Zhang, A Replication-Based Distribution Approach for Tuple Space-Based Collaboration of Heterogeneous Agents, Research Journal of Information Technology, vol. 2, no. 4. pp. 201-214, 2010
- S. Loreto and S. Pietro Romano, Real-time communications in the web: Issues, achievements, and ongoing standardization efforts, IEEE Internet Computing, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 68-73, 2012.
- S. J. Mullender and G. van Rossum, Amoeba: A Distributed Operating System for the 1990s, IEEE Computer, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 44-53, 1990.