Innovative Process and Goal-Centered Approach to Higher Education Institutions Management
The author both reveals the basic problems of the system of Ukrainian higher education institutions (HEI) management reforming and proposes the ways of its improvement. An innovative process-centered approach to the HEI management based on modern concepts of service management has been suggested. The distinctive features of the proposed approach are its focus on a customer needs and its instant response to external requirements provided by teams of processes. The emphasis has been placed on the subsystem of the university's development, which incorporates the processes of quality assurance, of a customer's positive experience and loyalty creating, of innovation providing, of the university image growth and progress support. (original abstract)
- Belyakin A. Management of modern institutional transformations: the experience of American universities, Pedagogy, Moscow, 2009, No 6.
- Drezynskyy K. Improving the management of higher education institutions in the conditions of market reforms in the Russian economy, Abstract, St. Peterburg, 2008.
- Fedorkin S. Features of business process management in the university, Culture of the people Black Sea, Simferopol, 2005, No 74, http://dspace.nbuv.gov.ua/handle/123456789/36475
- Morgulets O. Customer-service management model, Scientific Bulletin of Kherson State University, Kherson, Ukraine, 2014, No 9.
- Romantsov M. Didactics and competence in professional work of the teacher of the medical school and the college, Academy of Natural Sciences, Moscow, 2010.
- Sukhorukov O. Features of management of educational process in high school,Polzunovsky almanac,Altai, Barnaul,2009, No1.
- Wagner Y. Process control in high school, Open systems, Moscow, 2010, No 9, <http://www.osp.ru/os/2010/09/13005738>