Elimination of pharmaceutical compounds from municipal wastewater by photocatalysis, microfiltration and nanofiltration
The article deals with genesis of rating agencies, their development and influence on the state of the local economy. This knowledge is crucial while conducting financial operations on any market. The article treats also about the most important issues related to the rating agencies. Article researches historical data based on financial reports published by Polish financial institutions. Conclusions of this research will help to understand the significance of rating agencies acting on financial markets, to judge rules of their operations and the quality of delivered ratings. (original abstract)
- Bohdziewicz J., E. Kudlek, M. Dudziak, Influence of the catalyst type (Ti02 and ZnO) on the photocatalytic oxidation of pharmaceuticals in the aquatic environment, "Des. Wat. Treat.", (in press)
- Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2015/495 of 20 march 2015 establishing a watch list of substances for Union-wide monitoring in the field of water policy pursuant to Directive 2008/105/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council (Dz.U.UE.L.2015.78.40).
- Directive 2013/39/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 August 2013 amending Directives 2000/60/EC and 2008/105/EC as regards priority substances in the field of water policy (Dz. Urz. L 226 z 24.8.2013, s.1).
- Doerr-MacEwen N.A., M.E. Haight, Expert stakeholders' views on the management of human pharmaceuticals in the environment, "Environ Manage.", 38(2006) 853-866.
- Dudziak M., Separacja mikrozanieczyszczeń estrogenicznych wysokociśnieniowymi technikami membranowymi, Wydaw. Politechniki Śląskiej, Gliwice, 2013. (in Polish)
- Feng L., E.D. van Hullebusch, M.A. Rodrigo, G. Esposito, M.A. Oturan, Removal of residual antiinflammatory and analgesic pharmaceuticals from aqueous systems by electrochemical advanced oxidation processes. A review, "Chem. Eng. J.", 228 ( 2013) 944-964.
- Hoeger B., B. Kollner, D.R. Dietrich, B. Hitzfeld, Water-borne diclofenac affects kidney and gill integrity and selected immune parameters in brown trout (Salmo truttaf.fario), "Aquat. Toxicol.", 75 (2005) 53-64.
- Jelic A., M. Gros, A. Ginebreda, R. Cespedes-Sánchez, F. Ventura, M. Petrovic , D. Barcelo, Occurrence, partition and removal of pharmaceuticals in sewage water and sludge during wastewater treatment, "Water Res.", 45 (2011) 1165-1176.
- Miège C., J.M. Choubert, L. Ribeiro, M. Eusèbe, M. Coquery, Fate of pharmaceuticals and personal care products in wastewater treatment plants. Conception of a database and first results, "Environ. Poll.", 157 (2009) 1721-1726.
- Ozaki H., N. Ikejima, Y. Shimizu, K. Fukami, S. Taniguchi, R. Takanami, R.R. Giri, S. Matsui, Rejection of pharmaceuticals and personal care products (PPCPs) and endocrine disrupting chemicals (EDCs) by low pressure reverse osmosis membranes, "Water Sci. Technol.", 58 (2008) 73-81.
- Pomati F., A.G. Netting, D. Calmari, B.A. Neilan, Effects od erythromycin, tetraycline and ibuprofen on the growth of Synechocystssp. and Lemna minor, Aquat. Toxicol., 67 (2004) 387-396.
- Rey A., J. Carbajo, C. Adán, M. Faraldos, A. Bahamonde, J.A. Casas, J.J. Rodriguez, Improved mineralization by combined advanced oxidation processes, "Chem. Eng. J.", 174 (2011) 134-142.
- Santos J.L., I. Aparicio, E. Alonso, Occurrence and risk assessment of pharmaceutically active compounds in wastewater treatment plants. A case study: Seville city (Spain), "Environ. Inter.", 33 (2010) 596-601.
- Santos L.H.M.L.M., A.N. Araujo, A. Fachini, A. Pena, C. Delerue-Matos, M.C.B.S.M. Montenegro, Ecotoxico-logical aspects related to the presence of pharmaceuticals in the aquatic environment, "J. Hazard. Mater.", 175 (2010) 45-95.
- Simon A., L.D. Nghiem, P. Le-Clech, S.J. Khan, J.E. Drewes, Effects of membrane degradation on the removal of pharmaceutically active compounds (PhACs) by NF/RO filtration processes, "J. Membr. Sci.", 340 (2009) 16-25.
- Sin J.-C., S.-M. Lam, A.R. Mohamed, K.-T. Lee, Degrading Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals from Wastewater by Photocatalysis: A Review, "International Journal of Photoenergy", (2012) 1-23.
- Suryaman , K. Hasegawa, S. Kagaya, T. Yoshimura, Continuous mineralization of concentrated phenol dissolved in an electrolyte-containing tap water by integrating biological-photocatalytic treatment with Ti02 separation: utilization of sunlight and reuse ofTi02, Environ. Technol., 30 (2009) 215-224.
- Triebskorn R., H. Casper, A. Heyd, R. Eikemper, H.R. Kohler, J. Schwaiger, Toxic effects of the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug diclofenac. Part II. Cytological effects in liver, kidney, gills and intestine of rainbow trout, "Aquat. Toxicol.", 68 (2004) 151-166.
- Vieno N.M., H.Harkki, T. Tuhkanen, L. Kronberg, Occurrence of pharmaceuticals in river water and their elimination in a pilot-scale drinking water treatment plant, "Environ. Sci. Technol.", 41 (2007) 5077-5084.