Project and Analysis of Solutions Applied in E-Learning Systems
The article presents attempts to identify the needs and problems of modern e-learning and designed a solution that meets the needs of the recipients of e-learning and e-learning content providers. On the basis of this analysis, it was found that the market lacks the e-learning platform that meets all the needs and requirements in remote education. E-learning systems are very poor functionally, and tools for achieving the objectives, such as content creation, content distribution, management learning, and synchronous online meetings appear as separate applications that do not necessarily work well together. Most often each of them must be used separately that extends the preparation of training materials, and is a burden in the administration and supervision of the training course. On the basis of the analysis of remote training needs of recipients and creators of content proposed solution supporting distance learning. On the basis of the analysis of literature and research of user behavior designed and developed an integrated e-learning platform that meets the expectations of the users. The system has successfully motivating tool to complete training and does not require expensive implementation. The main objective of the proposed system was to eliminate the disadvantages observed in other systems. It was found that the human factor impeding the effective acquisition of knowledge as lack of motivation for self-study and the lack of contact with the teacher. In order to minimize the impact of these factors on the educational goals proposed solutions such as elements of competition and extensive virtual classrooms. (original abstract)
-  Nafkha, R., Strzęciwilk D. (2014) "Risk assessment for ERP system implementation." Information Systems in Management 3, 182-192.
-  Payne, Adrian, and Pennie Frow (2005) "A strategic framework for customer relationship management." Journal of Marketing 69.4, 167-176.
-  Chen, Injazz J., and Karen Popovich (2003) "Understanding customer relationship management (CRM) People, process and technology." Business Process Management Journal 9.5, 672-688.
-  Gustafsson, Anders, Michael D. Johnson, and Inger Roos (2005) "The effects of customer satisfaction, relationship commitment dimensions, and triggers on customer retention." Journal of Marketing 69.4, 210-218.
-  Oztekin, Asil, Zhenyu James Kong, and Ozgur Uysal (2010) "UseLearn: A novel checklist and usability evaluation method for eLearning systems by criticality metric analysis." International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics 40.4, 455-469.
-  Dagger, Declan, et al. (2007) "Service-oriented e-learning platforms: From monolithic systems to flexible services." Internet Computing, IEEE 11.3, 28-35.
-  Rossett, Allison (2002) The ASTD e-learning handbook: Best practices, strategies, and case studies for an emerging field. McGraw-Hill Trade.
-  Zając, Maria (2004) "Dydaktyczne aspekty tworzenia kursów online." Metody, formy i programy kształcenia, 10.
-  Charucka, Olga (2013) "Działalność innowacyjna przedsiębiorstwa w sektorze usług." Kwartalnik Naukowy Uczelni Vistula 3 (37), 70-86.
-  Hyla, Marek (2007) Przewodnik po e-learningu. Wolters Kluwer Polska.
-  Sanders, Ethan S. (2003) E-learning courseware certification standards. American Society for Training and Development.
-  Friesen, Norm (2004) "Three objections to learning objects and e-learning standards." Online education using learning objects, 59-70.
-  http://www.aicc.org/
-  Tkaczyk, P. (2012) Grywalizacja. Jak zastosować mechanizmy gier w działaniach marketingowych, Helion, Gliwice.
-  Liu, Xiaofei, Abdulmotaleb El Saddik, and Nicolas D. Georganas, (2003) "An implementable architecture of an e-learning system." Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2003. IEEE CCECE 2003, vol. 2 IEEE, 717-720.
-  DeNicola, Cosmo T., et al. (2001), "System and method for live interactive distance learning." U.S. Patent No. 6,288,753. 11 Sep.
-  Kumar, Rajnish, and Swati Shahi (2013) "Virtual Classroom System", International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology, (IJETT)-Vol. 4 issue 4 April, 1231-1236.
-  P. Sierant, "Platforma szkoleniowa online do nauki języka angielskiego", Pol. Świętokrzyska, Kielce 2009.
-  Raport e-learning Trends - Raport Summer 2011 - I edycja lipiec 2011, Interaktywny Instytut Badań Rynkowych, Warszawa 2011.
-  www.ivona.com