Role of Extension Service in Implementation of Agricultural and Environmental Programmes in Podkarpacie Region
Importance of extension ervices in the realization of agricultural and environmental undertakings in Podkarpacie region is assessed. Results obtained from the study indicate that farmers in Podkarpacie are actively searching funds for and participating in agricultural and environmental programmes. Agricultural and environment advisors play important role in that process, mainly by organizing training workshops, as well as by preparing respective applications and agricultural and environmental plans. (original abstract)
- Karpińska J. : Polish Agriculture and Food Economy within the EU. Problemy Rolnictwa Światowego, vol. XVII, pp. 342, (in Polish).
- Kociszewski K. : Agricultural and environmental programmes in Poland - current situation and perspectives. [In:] Wieś i rolnictwo w procesie zmian. Problemy funkcjonowania i rozwoju rolnictwa, (Rural areas and agriculture in change process. Problems of agriculture functioning and development). Sokołowska S. (ed.). Opole University Publishing House, Opole, pp. 174, (in Polish).
- Miś T. : Absorption of EU funds by farmers in a small farm region. [In:] National and Regional Economics VIII. Technical University of Košice, Faculty of Economics, University of Economics in Bratislava, Slovak Section of ERSA, Institute of Regional and Community Development, Novy Smokovec - The High Tatras Slovak Republic, pp. 726-733.
- Polish Farm Accountancy Data Network (FADN). Standard results achieved by farms taking part in Polish FADN in 2004. . IERiGŻ Warsaw, pp. 18, (in Polish).
- Wilkin J., Budzich-Szukała U., Saloni J. : Vision of Polish rural development - common and differentiating elements. Attempt at synthesis. Wieś Jutra (Rural Poland of Tomorrow), no. 10(87), pp. 21-25, (in Polish).
- Zegar J. S. : The issue of self-supply farms in Poland, Wieś i Rolnictwo, no. 1 (134), pp. 33-57, (in Polish).