Spatial Conditions of Distribution Logistics
In the seventies the concept of distribution logistics, defined as a set of techniques and agents cooperating to assure efficient producer - customer goods flow was created. Efficient goods flow is, in turn, dependent not only on the set of techniques and agents serving producthandling but, first of all, on the spatial arrangement of centres dealing with the physical distribution of these products. Thus, in order to replace the goods handling system so used far with the logistics of distribution it seems necessary to reemodel organization and management strategies in storage and transport as well as to reorient the spatial forms of a goods distribution network towards the needs that the operation of a distribution logistic system creates. The remodelling of organization and management in the storage and transport of goods, from the moment they leave the production line untill they reach the customer, is based on concentrating in one organization cell various forms of product distribution together with their transport service. (fragment of text)
- Boasson D.: Functions of Logistics in a Dispatching Store, MTD, 1975, nr 10.
- Cheda S.: A Mathematical Method in a Systemic Design of Warehouse Engineering Collage of Warsaw.
- Gandon L.: Les Prestataires de Services cn Logistique, MTD, 1979, nr 11.
- Gau P.: Centralization First. Manutention Stockage 1979, nr 14.
- Gołembska E.: Introduction to the Studies upon Methods of Arranging Warehouses Being at Disposal of Goods Traffic Companies. Problemy Magazynowania i Transportu 1986, nr 4.
- Gołembska E.: Spatial Conditions of Goods Traffic. Biuletyn Informacyjny 1985, book 51, Warsaw, the Polish Academy of Sciences.
- Gołembska E.: The Effect of Spatial Development on the Efficiency of Inter - and Intraregional Goods Flows. Institute of Stoch Management. Poznań 1984 (a typmanuscript).
- Logistic Costs in France. Manutention Stockage 1981, nr 33.
- Mainka L.: Distribution Logistics. Manutention Stockage 1981, nr 27.
- Mrozek L., Głód T.: Conditions for Forecasting of Warehouse Development against the Background of Turnover and its Spatial and an Material Structure C.O.G.M. Kraków 1978.
- Mykaj A.: Spatial Economy of Poland with Regard to the Value of Investments. Biuletyn Informacyjny 1984, Book 46, Warsaw, the Polish Academy of Sciences.
- Collective work: Regional Data Collection for the Needs of Market Decisions Made in the Province of Szczecin. Institute of Home Market and Consumption, Szczecin 1982.
- Południk K.: Simulating Model of a Warehouse Operation. Problemy Magazynowania 1981, mrs 3, 4.
- Tuil J., Boasson D., Bidault J.: Logistics in the Operation of a Transport and Storage Service Company, MTD, 1979, nr 9.
- Vassard R.: La Charte du Department Logistique. MTD, 1975, nr 9.