Analysis of Disposal of Public Property without Tender Procedure on the Example of the Municipality of Krakow
The aim of this study is to analyze the procedure for the disposal of public property without tender on the example of the Municipality of Krakow, with respect to the scope, purpose, conditions of disposal and generated income, in the period of 2012-2014. The vast majority of plots of land (over 220) were disposed of in order to improve the land use conditions of an adjacent plot, subject to ownership rights or to perpetual usufruct of a person who intended to purchase this property. The mode of disposal without tender procedures is also widely used for those who are entitled to the priority right in the acquisition of public property. This category includes, for example, residential tenants who, during the analyzed period, purchased about 2.8 thousand dwellings, in most cases with a 90-percent discount. The article points out the problems which occur over the course of preparing documentation necessary for the transaction, in particular those concerning incorrect geodetic and legal status of the real property. The author discussed selected case law on this subject and proposed methods of solving these problems. (original abstract)
- Bydłosz J., Parzych P., 2010, The Practical Aspects of Separate Flat Ownership, Study and Materials of the Real Estate Scientific Society, Vol. 18, No. 4, pp. 23-31.
- Gdesz M., Trembecka A., 2013, Public Real Estate Law, Gall, Katowice, p. 266.
- Jaworski J., Prusaczyk A., Tułodziecki A., Wolanin M., 2009, Commentary on the Real Estate Management Act, CH Beck, Warsaw pp.201.
- Sawicka D., 2012, Selected Problems of Management of Municipal Residential Properties on the Example of Szczecin, Study and Materials of the Real Estate Scientific Society, Vol. 20, No. 4, pp. 147-155.
- Resolution No. XLVI/568/08 of the Krakow City Council of 11 June 2008 on the rules for disposing of residential premises owned by the Municipality of Krakow and determining the terms for granting discount and the amount of interest rates, Official Journal of the Malopolska Province of 2008, No. 566, Item 3721, as amended.
- The Act of 24 June 1994 on the ownership of premises, Official Journal of 2000, no. 80, item 903, as amended.
- The Real Estate Management Act of 21 August 1997, Official Journal of 2014, item 518, as amended.
- The Act of 19 December 2008 on public and private partnership, Official Journal of 2009, No. 19, Item 100, as amended.
- The Act of 24 April 2009 on investments in regasification terminal for liquefied natural gas in Swinoujscie. Official Journal No. 84, Item 700, as amended.
- The Act of 29 June 2011 on the preparation and implementation of investments in nuclear power facilities and related projects, Official Journal No. 135, Item 789, as amended.
- The judgment of the Supreme Court of 5 July 2006, ref. No. IV CSK 98/06, LEX No. 459229, the judgment of the Supreme Court of 6 March 2009, ref. No. II CSK 589/08, LEX No. 530697.
- Źróbek S., Źróbek R., Kuryj J., 2012, Real estate management with a commentary on selected procedures, Gall, Katowice pp. 127.