Factors affecting the consumer behaviours of Azerbaijani students
Changes in consumer purchasing behaviours have become important, especially to companies operating on a global scale, which must understand the unique cultural qualities of each country and influencing factors of work. Every human being has different physiological, and biological needs. Although social factors have more influence on consumer needs in some countries, there are others in which religious, cultural and economic factors influence consumer needs as well. Hence, if companies wish to succeed, they have to evaluate consumer behaviours effectively and efficiently. There are a number of factors - globalization, national, religious, and family relations, to name a few - working to influence modern youths in the Republic of Azerbaijan. For this paper, we conducted a survey among 81 students at Qafqaz University, a prominent Azerbaijani private university, in order to identify their purchasing power and the factors that influence their decision-making.(original abstract)
- Abutalibov R.R., 2014. Lider kimdir?, Azmarketinq MMC, Baku, p. 105.
- AIPMM website: http://www.aipmm.com/html/newsletter/archives/000434.php [accessed: 15.02.2015].
- Hawkins D., mothersbaugh D., 2012. Consumer Behavior: Building Marketing Strategy (12th Edition), McGraw-Hill/Irwin, Boston.
- Hoyer W.D., macinnis D.J., pieters R., 2012: Consumer Behavior, Cengage Learning.
- Łazorko K., niedzielska A., 2011. Kreowanie wizerunku miejsca w koncepcji marketinguterytorialnego (Creating the image of a place within the concept of territorial marketing) Wydawnictwo Politechniki CzĊstochowskiej, CzĊstochowa, pp. 50, 76 [in Polish].
- Schiffman L.G., kanuk L., 2009. Consumer Behavior (10th Edition), Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ. Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
- Schiffman L.G., wisenblit J., 2014. Consumer Behavior (11th Edition), Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ.