Policy for Strengthening Economic Security of the Regions: Problems of Institutional and Legal Groundwork
The article justifies that among major lines of insuring balanced socioeconomic development of the regions, the scientists place emphasis on improvement of legal base - contributing to making unambiguous decisions in the event of conflict situations between the center and regions, surpassing such priorities, like preserving resource potential of the region and development of a separated budget and finance policy. The article also discloses state and problems of institutional and legal groundwork support for economic security of Ukrainian regions. It was proved that establishing policy for strengthening economic security of the regions within the country one must understand its integrity and availability of major development components. Approaches towards institutional and legal groundwork of economic security of Ukraine were also defined. Priority tasks for institutional and legal groundwork of economic security of the regions of Ukraine on current stage were established in the paper too. (original abstract)
- Antoniuk, L.L. (2005), International competitive ability of countries: regional aspect, International Economic Policy 1: 45-68.
- Antoshkin, V. (2014), Essence of socioeconomic security of the regions and its relation to the national security of the state. Economics and management of national economy, Bulletin of Berdyansk University of Management and Business 3: 17-23.
- Bilyk, R. (2014), Tasks for improving institutional and legal groundwork of the regional policy of Ukrainem, Bulletin of Vinnytsia National Technical University 4: 40-45.
- Bohdan, N.M., Kosiak, A.P. (2013), Establishing economic security of the region through implementation of its economic interests as a condition for ensuing regional development, The Economic Security of the State 1: 26-31.
- Burkaltseva, D.D. (2012), Institutional provisioning of the economic security of Ukraine: a monograph, Kyiv: Knowledge of Ukraine.
- Cabinet of the Ministers of Ukraine (2014), On approval of state strategy for regional development for the period until 2020: Decree d/d 06.08.2014 No. 385, available at: http://zakon1.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/385-2014- (accessed 30 April 2016).
- Holovchenko, О.М. (2008), Economic safety of the region in the process of guaranteeing stability of the national economy: a monograph, Odesа: Bukaiev Vadym Viktorovych.
- Humeniuk, А.М. (2014), Security of structural and institutional transformation of the region: theoretical fundamentals and applied aspects: a monograph, Кyiv: NISD.
- Коsevtsov, V.О. (1996), National security of Ukraine: problems and ways of implementing priority national interests: a monograph, Kyiv: NISD.
- Kovalska, L.L. (2007), Description of competitive ability of the region and mechanisms to raise it: a monograph, Lutsk: Nadstyria.
- Samoilenko, Yu. (2013), Economic security of Ukraine: legal aspect, Veche 17: 27-29.
- Sukhorukov, А.І. (2012), Modeling and forecasting of socioeconomic development of the regions of Ukraine: a monograph, Kyiv: NISD.
- Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (2016), main page of the Legislation of Ukraine, available at: http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/ (accessed 30 April 2016).
- Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (2013), section of the legislation of Ukraine, Financing of the Program "Support for the Regional Development Policy of Ukraine": Agreement d/d 13.12.2012, available at: http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/994_b48 (accessed 30 April 2016).
- Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (1997), On local self-government: the Law of Ukraine d/d 21.05.1997 No. 280/97-VR - revised and amended, available at: http://zakon4.rada. gov.ua/laws/show/280/97- (accessed 30 April 2016).
- Yeresko, I.H. (2006), Establishing competitive ability of the regional economy as a purpose for strategic planning of a complex regional development, Bulletin of the Anti-Monopoly Committee of Ukraine 3: 19-25.