Cost Characteristics of Water Resources of Ukraine in the Measurement of the Market Economy
The article investigates the positioning of water resources in systems of market economy. Water resources are considered as an important asset of the economic system. Formed methodical principle of procedure estimations of cost, on the basis of that research base cost parameters of the state and regions for physical, market and additional features. According to the results, water resources of Ukraine can generate significant value, which differs considerably between domestic and world prices. Based on the cost characteristics of water resources it is possible their inclusion in individual financial-economic processes (capitalization, rent formation, etc). Ways of integrating characteristics of water systems to the market economy are formed. (original abstract)
- Allan, J.A. (1998), Virtual water: a strategic resource global solutions to regional deficits, Groundwater 36(4): 545-546.
- Constanza, R., d'Arge, R., de Groot, R., Farberk, S. (1997), The value of the world's ecosystem services and natural capital, available at: http:// www.esd.ornl.gov/benefits_conference/nature_paper.pdf (accessed 30 April 2016).
- Khvesyk, М. (2014), Capitalization of water resources, Кyiv.
- Khvesyk, М. (2014), Methodological approaches to aggregate economic estimation of water resources as part of the natural wealth of Ukraine, Кyiv.
- Khvesyk, М., Zbaherska, N. (2000), Economic estimation of natural resources: the basic methodological approaches, Rivne.
- Khvesyk, М (2014), Formation of rent relations in the water sector Ukraine, Кyiv.
- Levkovs'ka, L., Sunduk, A. (2014), Conceptual bases of economic assessment of water resources in the natural wealth of Ukraine, Bulletin KhAI 7: 19-31.
- Mandzyk, V. (2014), Economics of natural resources and environmental protection, Кyiv.
- Rеdkovskaya O.V. (2007), Ecological-еconomic estimation of biodiversity biosphere reserves Republic of Belarus, Forest and Hunting Economy 10: 27-31.
- Tsependa, M. (2009), Features component of economic and geographical assessment of water resources of the territory, Scientific Bulletin Volyn National University of Lesya Ukrainka. Section II. Economic Geography 8: 96-100.
- Water Resources Assessment (1997), Guidelines for Review of National Capabilities, New York.