Probabilistic Characteristics Supporting the Management of a Production-Supply System
The construction of a model and quantitative measures have been presented aimed at improving the efficiency of a production-supply system described by a three-dimensional stochastic process. For this purpose, the laws governing the functioning of the system have been described, corresponding to the three different states of the stock level in the subsystem M. These laws generate the quantitative model of the examined system, which enables the construction of the proposed quantitative measures supporting the managing process of such a system. (original abstract)
-  GALANC T., Conditional probabilities of non-extreme states describing the bottleneck of a certain inventory system with an aggregated dynamic-parameter input, Model., Measure. Control, 1998, 17 (1/2), 27-35.
-  GALANC T., Relationships between probability distributions of the maximum level of stocks and parameters of a not aggregated process of product supply, Przegl. Stat., 1998, 45 (2), 177-182 (in Polish).
-  GALANC T., Mathematical analysis of a certain system operation for collection and issuance of stocks with dynamic parameters of a not aggregated process of product supply, Przegl. Stat., 1998, 45 (2), 227-233.
-  GALANC T., Conditional probabilities of low states describing the bottleneck of a certain inventory system with an aggregated dynamic-parameter input, System, 2004, 9 (1/2), 61-65.
-  GALANC T., KOŁWZAN W., PIERONEK J., A quantitative management support model of a certain production supply system in non-extreme states, Oper. Res. Dec., 2012, 22 (1), 5-12.
-  GALANC T., KOŁWZAN W., PIERONEK J., A quantitative management support model of a certain production-supply system - boundary conditions, Oper. Res. Dec., 2012, 22 (2), 5-13.
-  GICHMAN I.I., SKOROCHOD A.W., Introduction to the theory of stochastic processes, PWN, Warszawa 1968, 279-292 (in Polish).
-  KRÓL M., LIANA M., The impact of the installation location of a warehouse container in the transport system on the losses caused by the deficit or overfilling, Bad. Oper. Dec., 1997 (2), 41-48 (in Polish).
-  KRÓL M., About evaluation factors of unfavorable effects in the operation of a inventory management system, Bad. Oper. Dec., 1992 (4), 55-68 (in Polish).
-  KURATOWSKI K., Differential and integral calculus, PWN, Warszawa 2005, 227-226 (in Polish).
-  MERCIK J., GALANC T., Relations between probabilities of high states describing the bottleneck of certain inventory system and the dynamic parameters of an aggregated input, Systems, 2007, 12 (3), 3-7.
-  MERCIK J., GALANC T., A mathematical description of a bottleneck in a certain inventory system in the case of an aggregated dynamic-parameter input, Systems, 2008, 13 (1/2), 12-20.
-  RUDI N., KAPUR S., PYKE D.F., Two-Location Inventory Model with Transshipment and Local Decision Making, Manage. Sci., 2001, 47 (12), 1668-1680.
-  SO K.C., Optimal buffer allocation strategy for minimizing work-in process inventory in unpacked production lines, IIE Trans., 1997, 29, 81-88.
-  ŚWIĄTEK J., GALANC T., Probabilities of an upper barrier in the problem of the identification of barrier in the functioning of a certain inventory storage and issue system, Syst. Sci., 2008, 34 (3), 5-9.
-  ŚWIĄTEK J., GALANC T., Identification of barrier in the functioning of a certain inventory storage and issue system, Sys. Sci., 2010, 36 (2), 11-14.
-  WANG Y., COHEN M.A., ZHENG Y.S., Two-Echelon Repairable Inventory System with Stocking-Center-Dependent Depot Replenishment Lead Times, Manage. Sci., 2000, 11 (46), 1441-1453.