Analysis of he Use Of Raw Wood Material in the Pulp and Paper Industry in Slovakia
This paper deals with the analysis of material inputs and production in the pulp and paper industry in Slovakia. It provides insight into the structure of raw material inputs for pulp production as well as the structure of industry production. The analysis is based on data from 2009. Using the principles of material flow analysis, the main relations between the consumption, production and trade are highlighted. The Slovak pulp and paper industry is principally based on the use of domestic raw wood material as well as resources of domestic recovered paper, however, the increasing production capacities source inputs in imports. Even if the domestic consumption of paper is relatively high at 90 kg per capita, the majority of paper produced in Slovakia is exported.(original abstract)
- MPaRVSR. 2010: Green Report 2009: Report on the status of forestry in the SR 2010. Zvolen: Ministry of Agriculture of the Slovak Republic in cooperation with the National Forest Centre - Forest Research Institute Zvolen 2010. ISBN 978-80-8093-099-8. Available www.mpsr.sk/index.php?navID=123&id=4046
- Parobek J. 2010: Recent state in global markets for pulp and paper. In Intercatherda 26 : Annual Bulletin of Plant - Economic department of the European Wood Technology University Studies, Poznań, 2010.
- Šupín M.: The measurement of globalization influence on pulp and paper products international trade flows in Slovakia. In Intercatherda 27/1: Annual Bulletin of Plant - Economic department of the European Wood Technology University Studies, Poznań, 2011.
- Sario 2009: Lesy a drevospracujúci priemysel na Slovensku: výskumná správa. Bratislava: SARIO 2009.
- Taylor A., Knowles Ch., Hansen E.: Communicating the Green Advantages of Wood to Your Customers. A marketing guide for manufacturers. 2012. Available http://owic.oregonstate.edu/ pubs/CommunicatingGreen.pdf
- ZCPP. 2010: Celulózo-papierenský priemysel SR v roku 2009. Banská Bystrica: ZCPP SR, 2010.