Measuring Digitalization Key Metrics
The article covers an analysis of metrics used to measure digitalization activities. Five main levels are analyzed moving from the metrics of the digital economy to society, industry, enterprise, and clients. The study is based on leading public and commercial metrics used for the evaluation of the digital progress. The similarities and differences between key performance indicators on each level are discussed, forming a set of conclusions on the scope and maturity of various measurement systems and potential improvement options. (original abstract)
- Adobe and CMO Council, 2015. (https://www.cmocouncil.org/). APAC Digital Directions Strategies, Mandates and Challenges, Full Report. May 2015. [online] Available at: http://offers.adobe.com/en/au_nz/marketing/landings/apac_digital_directions_2015.html?s_cid=70114000002JRwRAAW&s_iid=70114000002JRdHAAW [Accessed 8 July 2016].
- Caldo, G., Hoene, M., Olanrewaju, T., 2014. How winning banks refocus their IT budgets for digital. McKinsey article, December 2014. [online] Available at: http://www.mckinsey.com/business-functions/digital-mckinsey/our-insights/how-winning-banks-refocus-their-it-budgets-for-digital [Accessed 6 September 2016].
- Catlin, T., Scanlan, J., Willmott, P., 2015. Raising your Digital Quotient. McKinsey Quarterly, June 2015. [online] Available at: http://www.mckinsey.com/business-functions/strategy-and-corporate-finance/our-insights/raising-your-digital-quotient [Accessed 6 September 2016].
- Deloitte Access Economics, 2015. Digital Government Transformation, commissioned by Adobe. [online] Available at: http://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/au/Documents/Economics/deloitte-au-economics-digital-governmenttransformation-230715.pdf [Accessed 8 July 2016].
- Desmet, D., Duncan, E., Scanlan, J., Singer, M., 2015. Six building blocks for creating a high performing digital enterprise. McKinsey & Company, September 2015. [online] Available at: http://www.mckinsey.com/business-functions/organization/our-insights/six-building-blocks-for-creating-a-high-performing-digital-enterprise