Pedagogical Technology of the Future Masters of Economics Cross-Cultural Tolerance Formation
The aim of the article is to reveal the essence of notion "pedagogical technology"; to determine its role in achievement of the planned results connected with the future masters of economics cross-cultural tolerance formation; to cover different approaches to understanding this problem; to give detailed description of the pedagogical technology of the future masters of economics cross-cultural tolerance formation that corresponds to the determined pedagogical objectives. The main stages of the pedagogical technology (motivational and goal-oriented, cognitive and transformative, value and reflexivity formation) at the micro-and macro-level were analyzed. The system of teaching tools with the detailed description of the methods, tasks and organizational forms at every stage of the pedagogical process of cross-cultural tolerance formation is given as well as additional tasks for the extended learning. The importance of the compliance with the suggested stages for the successful realization of the determined pedagogical goals is emphasized. (original abstract)
- Corneo Giacomo, Jeanne Olivier. A theory of tolerance. Journal of Public Economics Vol. 93 (5 - 6). Elsevier, 2009. pp, 691 - 702.
- S. Goncharenko. Ukrainian Pedagogical Dictionary. Lybid. Kyiv.1997.
- L. Vygotskiy. Pedagogicak psychology. Moscow. Pedagogika-Press. 1999.
- P. Galperin. Psychology as the object of science. Moscow. Publishing house of Moscow Psychological and Sociological University. Voronezh. NPO "MODEK". 2003.
- Sh. Amonoshvili. Personal and humane grounds of pedagogical process. Minsk. Universitetskoie. 1990.
- V. Shatalov. Eperiment is going on. Moscow. Pedagogika. 1989.
- V. Bibler. Culture. The dialogue of cultures: defining the experience. Issues of philosophy Vol.6 1989. pp, 31 - 42.
- G. Atanov. Revival of didactics is the key to the development of high school. Donetsk. DOU. 2003.
- V. Bespalko. The components of pedagogical technology. Moscow. Pedagogika. 1989.
- M. Klarin. Innovations in the world pedagogy: teaching on the basis of research, games, discussions. The analysis of foreign experience. Moscow. Riga. Eksperiment. 1998.
- G. Ksenzova. Prospective school technologies. Moscow. Pedagogical society of Russia. 2001.
- O. Pekhota. Personal-oriented education and technology. Osvitni tekhnologiyi, in: O. Pekhota, A. Kiktenko, O. Liubarska. Educational technologies. Kyiv. A. S. K. 2001.
- G. Selevko. Modern educational technologies. Moscow. Narodnoie obrazovaniye. 1998.
- N. Schurkova. Practicum on pedagogical technology. Moscow. Pedagogical society of Russia. 1998.
- K. Yaresko. The culture of the management of students activity. Kharkiv. KhNURE. 2004.
- Dictionary of Foreign Terms. Vol. 11. Moscow. Russkiy jazyk. 1984.
- V. Mizherikov, P. Pidkasistyi. Pedagogical Dictionary and Reference book. Moscow. TTs Sfera. 2004.
- K. Kheckhausen. Motivation and activity. St. Petersburg. Moscow. Smysl. 2003.
- B. Mescheriakova, V. Zinchenko. Psychological Comprehensive Dictionary. St. Petersburg. Prime - Euroznak. 2004.
- Information on http://reports.weforum.org/global-competitiveness-report-2015-2016/ competitiveness-rankings/.
- Information on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kemtDbTBwpo.
- The Essence of Cross-cultural Tolerance as a basis of the professional personality formation. Proceedings of the 4th European Conference on Education and Applied Psychology (October 14,2014). «East West» Association for Advanced Studies and Higher Education GmbH. Vienne. 2014.
- S. Ozhegov, Russian Comprehensive Dictionary, Azbukovnik, Moscow, 1997.