Intrapersonal Conflict as a Factor of Adaptation of Students to Conditions of Teaching at Universities
The article reviews the current state of studying the problem of interpersonal conflict as a factor in adaptation, characterized by consideration of the relationship of these categories on two levels: intrapersonal conflict is studied as a driving force, a source of self in the process of adaptation and as a leading indicator of complications adaptation. It is determined that the impact of interpersonal conflict in the course of adaptation depends on self-identity in a complex interaction of external (socially determined) and internal (individual personality) factors. It is indicated that psychological content intrapersonal conflict experiences have a high degree of individual differentiation and thus determine the uniqueness of perception and interpretation of a specific person. An indicator of the transition from one level to another intrapersonal difficulties acts vulnerability to conflict self-relations context of inner experience. The nature of the adaptation of the student is determined by the internal model and solve interpersonal experiences complications, which are formed in the mind and form the basis of individual experience. (original abstract)
- Donchenko E. A., Titarenko T. M. Personality. Conflict. Harmony. Kyiv, Politizdat Ukraine, (1989).
- Vygotsky L. S. History of development of higher mental functions. Collected works: in 6 volumes. Moscow, Education, V. 3, (1983).
- Freud S. Psychology of I, and defense mechanisms. Moscow, Education, (1993).
- Horney K. Your internal conflicts. Saint Petersburg, Lan, (1997).
- Bozhovich L. I. Problem of conflict in adolescence. Questions of psychology. 1978. № 2.
- Bandurka A. M., Druz V. A. Conflictology. Kharkiv: Fortune Press, (1997).
- Kon I. S. In finding oneself. Personality and its identity. M., Politizdat, (1984).
- Gerasimova N. Ye. Psychological analysis of factors affecting formation of personality of a university student. Psychology. 2002. Vol. 15.
- Lozhkyn G. V., Gerasymchuk O. S. Interpersonal conflicts of identity / Demographic situation in the Carpathian region: reality, problems, predictions for the 21st Century. Chernivtsi, Kyiv, (1996).
- Chepeleva N. V., Povyakel N. I. Dynamics of students' internal conflicts in the process of their professional identification / Conflicts in society: diagnosis and prevention. Kyiv, Chernivtsi, (1995).
- Abulkhanova-Slavskaya K. A. Activities and psychology of a personality. Moscow, Nauka, (1980).
- Lozhkyn G. V., Povyakel N. I. Practical psychology of conflict. Kyiv, MAUP, (2000).
- Piren M. Basics of conflictology. K., (1997).
- Antsupov A. Ya., Malyshev A. A. Introduction to conflictology. K., MAUP, (1996).
- Pavlov I. P. A physiologist's answer to psychologists. M., 1951. V. 2.
- Asmolov A. G. Personality psychology. M., MGU, (1990).