The Use of Diatropic Approach as Methodological Basis of Scientifically-Pedagogical Research
The author is undertaken attempt to characterize particularities and cognitive possibilities of diatropic approach as methodological basis of modern scientifically-pedagogical research. It is shown it essence and is revealed urgency to study the phenomena and process to pedagogical reality.Diatropic paradigm of co-ordinates, cultural and sub-cultural worlds and finally individual displays personality and its environment represents gnosiological subsoil for determination of optimum correlation of idiographу and nomotetics in scientifically-pedagogical research, statement uniqueness of each individual is not more significant, than human nature in general.We consider that diatropic and cognitive model orients the researchers of the pedagogical phenomena, processes, systems, on the search of mutually complemented tendencies of scientific cognition on eclecticism, search and establishment of original, than on providing general and universal. Diatropic approach as methodology of scientifically-pedagogical researches determines logic of search in multicultural professionally educational spacious of variety of general properties and differences in the large aggregates of objects. Such way of cognition is not eliminated by the grant of advantage the idea of variant that acquires the special actuality in the conditions of reformation of the domestic educational system. (original abstract)
- Shpak V. P. Transversal Approach in the System of Specific Social-Educational Research Methodology (American Journal of Educational Research, 1 (11), 2013), 534-537. DOI: 10.12691/education-1-11-13
- Zhivokorentseva T. V. The theoretical-methodological and socio-cultural aspects of variability of education («Magister Dixit» - Scientific and pedagogical journal of Eastern Siberia No. 4 (12), 2012. Retrieved from http: /md. islu. ru.
- Yanchuk V. A. Integrative and eclectic approach to the analysis of psychological phenomenology. Retrieved from http: /vocabulary. ru/dictionary/2 Yanchuk V. A. Integrative and eclectic approach to the analysis of psychological phenomenology. Retrieved from http: /vocabulary. ru/dictionary/2.
- Tkachenko O. Journalism José Ortega-and- Gasseta the paradigm of mapping conceptual issues in the development of mankind (Visnyk of the Lviv University. No 32, 2009), 195-206.
- Nemirovsky V. G. Modern theoretical sociology: universal paradigm as a perspective of development. Krasnoyarsk: KrasGU, (2003).
- Sazonnikova E. V. Diatropically cognitive model: a concept used in law and correlation with systemic cognitive model (Russian law journal No. 1), 2011. Retrieved from http: /www. center-bereg. ru/l1533. html.