Touristic Clusters in Bulgaria - Example of Territorial Organization of Service Economics
When it is impossible by its own efforts of a touristic company to develop great number of touristic activities /as it is happened/ they have been realized from different organizations, companies and institutions. The relations between them are very important. The common goals which they pursue are exactly enhancement the quality of supplementary touristic activities and raising its profits. A good example for territorial organization and interconnections of subjects working together with a common goal in touristic branch is creation of touristic clusters.(author's abstract)
- Zlatev, B. (2005). Touristic clusters: world practices and conclusions for Bulgaria. Symposium Bulgarian tourism - management and effectiveness, Slavena, Varna (in Bulgarian).
- Shipovalova, T., Polkovnikov, S. & Berjnaya, T. (2006). Educational cluster- accelerator for development of the region. Symposium Problems and prospects of cooperation between countries of south-eastern Europe within context of Black sea economic cooperation and GUAM, Svishtov-Donetsk, pp. 266-271.
- Shishmanova, M. (2005). Creation of clusters in territories suitable for tourism. Symposium Pirin book sheets issue 2, Blagoevgrad (in Bulgarian).
- Penerliev, M. (2005). Universities for developing science parks - intercultural aspects. Intercultural in the Educational process, Shtip, Macedonia, pp. 21-27.
- Penerliev, M. (2011). Geography in tourism. Teress proekt, Shumen (in Bulgarian).