Methods and Techniques Improving Effectiveness of Activities in Wooden Frame Building Construction
Market observations which have been conducted recently in building industry let us come to a conclusion that wooden technologies of building houses are becoming more popular among Polish society. After stagnation years they recover their meaning again. This effect refers mainly to housing. In the age of globalization and lust for money, having a house which is built using ecological materials and is economical in use becomes an aim of substantial group of people. Such method of building gives an opportunity to achieve higher level of nature symbiosis and to live among humanly friendly, natural and renewable materials. Most of building companies, namely the ones which builds wooden house, meets many problems during all the investment process. In order to cope with them and to exist on the unstable building market they make an organizational effort to improve effectiveness and operational activities if the company. (original abstract)
- Mielczarek Z.: Construction and architecture forming in wooden building industry. University Publishing House of Szczecin Technical University, 1999 - Wood and derivative - wood materials in building constructions, page 11
- Niedzialkowski C.: Realization of wooden frame buildings in industrialized technologies. University Publishing House of Szczecin Technical University, 1999 - Wood and derivative - wood materials in building constructions, page 235
- Canadian wooden frame house - Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation; Copyright translation and description of Polish edition - Murator edition, Warszawa 1994, page 24-26
- Lis W., Mydlarz K.: Foreign direct investment in wood processing industry. International scientific conference, Zvolen 2005 year
- The Polish Monitor 1995 No 40 item 477, No 52 item 570, No 64 item 701; year 1996 No15 item 204, No 65 item 601, No 65 item 602, No 76 item 697; year 1997 No 16 item 157, No 36 item 350, No 77 item 734, No 86 item 877; year 1998 No 21 item 322, No 21 item 323, No 44 item 620, No 44 item 621.