Analisys of Attractiveness of the Caucasian Mineral Water Resorts, Prospects of Increase in Tourist Flow to the Region
The aim of the current research was to describe and analyze use of medical and health resources of the Caucasian Mineral Water region based on statistic data. Among the research results is identification of the main problems of primary wellness tourism in the Caucasian Mineral Water region as well as suggestions on increase of tourist flow to the region. (original abstract)
- Caucasian Mineral Waters resort, retrieved from: http://kurortkmv.by.ru (accessed: 10.11.2017).
- Degtyareva I.N., Prikhodko R.А., Saryeva F.М.: Sanatorium-resort and tourist complex in the Caucasian Mineral Water region: reality and prospects, Current issues of economy, sociology and law, Pyatigorsk 2017, 1.
- Federal law dated February 23th, 1995 N 26-FZ "On natural medical resources, health-related areas and resorts " (with amendments dated August 22nd, 2008).
- Federal State Statistics Service in the Karachay-Cherkess Republic and the Kabardino-Balkar Republic, retrieved from: http://stavstat.gks.ru (accessed: 09.11.2017).
- Matyash S.А., Shaporova K.I.: Problems and prospects of primary wellness tourism development in Russia, Current issues of science: from theory to practice: proceedings of the 1st Russian scientific conference (August 31st), Moscow 2015.
- Morgacheva V.I.: Competitive advantages of the of the Caucasian Mineral Water region: strategy and development prospects. North Caucasus development strategy: new vision on problem solution: proceedings of Russian scientific conference (May 23rd), Pyatigorsk 2015.
- Nagoev А.B.: Problems of primary wellness tourism development in the Caucasian Mineral Water region, Economic system management: electronic magazine, Kislovodsk 2011, 9.
- Orlova V.S., Shcherbakova А.А.: Prospects of primary wellness tourism development in the region. Problems of area development, Vologda 2014, 4(72).
- Tsiklauri D.V.: Ecological management in competitive advantage development in the Caucasian Mineral Water region, Economics and management, Kursk 2011, 3(76).
- Zolotova Е.V.: Current state and problems of tourism in the Caucasian Mineral Water region: abstract, PhD thesis in Geography, Krasnodar 2011.