Perspektywy rozwoju biznesu rodzinnego na Ukrainie w kontekście globalizacji
Perspectives of Family Business in Ukraine Due to Globalization
Omówiono kierunki rozwoju biznesu rodzinnego na Ukrainie, cechy charakterystyczne prowadzenia biznesu rodzinnego w świetle procesów globalizacyjnych oraz przedstawiono opinię młodego pokolenia na temat perspektyw rozwoju rodzinnego biznesu.
Family businesses in Poland are over 70% of all of the Polish companies. However, if they want to compete with big corporations they should apply for material help which is necessary for their development in the future and professionalism in what they do as well. The main research problem described in this present article is widely understood negligence in leading an economic activity by family businesses in Poland. The condition of decreasing the fear about negligence of the company partners and even her clients is an increased possibility of the access to the capital so that to the sources of financing both: the (own) equity and the foreign one. The accurate decisions, which are made in the process of the financing management in a company, require the knowledge about strategies in financing from managers and advisors. The characteristics of the capital flashes in support about different criterions in divisions. For the most significant division we should recognize the division based on the criterion of the capital ownership. In support on that division we could distinguish an equity and a foreign capital. The equity capital is a capital of the owners in a company and the foreign capital will be liabilities of the entities who finance a company. In this case, for the family businesses which use the present forms of financing, more favorably is to function in ranges of different forms of the sector connections. In the following article, the research method which takes the comparative analysis and synthesis of the material into consideration are used. This method allowed to prove the truth that the condition of decreasing fear about negligence of the partners in family businesses even their clients is increased possibility in access to capital, so to the sources of financing: own (equity) and foreign. (original abstract)
- BusinessDictionary (2016), Family business [online] http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/family-business.html, dostęp: 29 grudnia 2016.
- Chukhrai N., Kulyniak I. (2016), Warunki funkcjonowania i rozwoju biznesu rodzinnego na Ukrainie, Konferencja "Firmy rodzinne", Społeczna Akademia Nauk, Łodź.
- European Commission - EC (2017), Family business [online] https://ec.europa.eu/growth/smes/promoting-entrepreneurship/we-work-for/family-business_en, dostęp: 29 grudnia 2016.
- European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions - EFILWC (2002), Family businesses: do they perform better? [online], http://londoneconomics.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/ 2011/09/101-Comparing-the-economic-performance-of-family-businesses-and-non-family-businesses.pdf, dostęp: 22 stycznia 2017.
- Hyde S., Bartels P. (2016), Family Business Survey 2016, PWC [online], https://www.forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2015/04/20/new-report-reveals-the-500-largest-family-owned-companiesin-the-orld/