2017 | 5 | nr 2 Innovation Activities and Human Factor in Modern Business: Measurement, Results and Impact | 15--27
Business Intelligence in the Economic Management of Organization
The study identifies the necessary and sufficient conditions for the system of economic management for ensuring the uniformity of the process of developing cost-effective management decisions based on business intelligence technologies. Authors summarize the theoretical approaches to the definition of the economic management of an organization, and the corresponding system, which provides the process, influencing the control object - the enterprise as a whole, or individual business processes. Comprehensive analysis of the economic management of the process is made in the context of the strategic objectives of the organization in the conditions of formation of a new culture of cooperation with customers, suppliers, and competitors. Comparative characteristics of the information needs of Ukrainian and foreign companies identified the priority areas for the use of modern BI-technologies for economic management of an organization. (original abstract)
- Bhimani, A., Horngren, C.T., Datar, S.M., Foster, G. (2008), Management and cost accounting, Harlow: Prentice Hall.
- Brandenburger, A., Nalebuff, B. (1996), Coopetition, New York: Doubleday.
- Butynets, F.F., Chyzhevska, L.V., Gerasymchuk, N.V. (2000), Management accounting, Zhytomyr: ZhITI PP "Ruta".
- Denisov, A.J., Zhdanov, S.A. (2002), Enterprise and corporation economic management, Moscow: Delo i Servis.
- Drury, C. (2002), Management & cost accounting, London: South-Western.
- Golov, S.F. (2006), Managerial accounting, Kyiv: Libra.
- Grebeshkov, O. (2009), Comparative characteristics of the domestic and foreign practice of evaluation of information needs of enterprises, paper presented at the 4th International Scientific Conference "Reforming the economy of Ukraine: State and prospects", 26-27 November, Kyiv.
- Grebeshkov, O. (2010), Information support of enterprise development: An analytical assessment of foreign and domestic practices, Formation of Market Economy, 23: 177-189.
- Groppelli, A.A., Nikbakht, E. (2000), Finance, Hauppauge: Barron's.
- Hrebeshkova, O. (2013), Sources of sustainable advantages of the enterprise of the postindustrial era: a view through the prism of the resource theory, Economics and Management, 2(34): 94-97.
- Hrebeshkova, O., Grebeshkov, O., Kyzenko, O. (2016), Application of BI-technologies in the development of business strategy, Proceedings of the 5th International Conference "Application of New Technologies in Management and Economy", 21-23 (pp. 409-418), available at: http://www.antim.rs/Fajlovi/ANTIM-2016-zbornik-radova-1.pdf (accessed 16 January 2017).
- Hrebeshkova, O., Kyzenko, O. (2010), Strategic controlling in enterprise management system, Problems of Economics and Management: Proceedings of the National University "Lviv Polytechnic", 683: 205-209.
- Hrebeshkova, O., Kyzenko, O. (2012), The impact of industrial enterprise strategy: Identification of the system of economic activity indicators, Formation of Market Economy, 1: 92-104.
- International Federation of Accountants (1998), Management accounting concepts: International Management Accounting Practice Statement, New York, IFAC.
- Jarugova, A. (1991), Management accounting: Experience of economically developed countries, Moscow: Financy i Praktika.
- Kat'kalo, V. (2008), Evolution of strategic management theory, St. Petersburg: Izdat. dom S.-Peterb. gos. un-ta.
- Kyzenko, O. (2013), Control system of the enterprise: The identification of the specific requirements and indicators for formation of a database for strategic planning. In A. Nalyvajko (Ed.), Business Strategy: Adapting organizations to the effects of global socio-economic processes (pp. 344-353), Kyiv: KNEU.
- Kyzenko, O. (2008), Problems of budgeting automatization on domestic enterprises, Management Accounting & Budgeting, 12: 48-51.
- Kyzenko, O. (2011), Strategic control as the basis of strategic planning at the enterprise, Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference "Business Strategy: adapting organizations to the effects of global socio-economic processes" (pp. 223-225), 17-18 November, Kyiv.
- Kyzenko, O., Kyzenko, D. (2016), Prerequisites of formation and development of prospects of economic management in organization, paper presented at International Scientific Symposium "Economics, Business & Finance", 5-9 July, Jurmala (pp. 169-177), available at: http://media.wix.com/ugd/7ebfb0_148ac02c3eac425fbfec8e11aefb03b3.pdf, (accessed 3 January 2017).
- Moore, J.F. (1996), The death of competition: Leadership and strategy in the age of business ecosystems, New York: HarperBusiness.
- Savchuk, V.P. (2005), Profit management and budgeting, Moscow: BINOM.
- Simon, A. (2014), Modern enterprise business intelligence and data management: A roadmap for IT directors, managers, and architects. Waltham: Morgan Kaufmann.
- Systems Business Intelligence (BI) in Russia (2014), available at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzpiIBsGLoCORExGN3VwNjdKYkk/view (accessed 16 January 2017).
- Valeev, M. (2015), Application of BI-technologies, available at: http:// arb.ru/b2b/trends/ primenenie_bi_tekhnologiy-9935538/ (accessed 3 August 2015).
- Van Horne, J.C., Wachowicz, J.M. (2008), Fundamentals of financial management, Harlow: Prentice Hall.