Сучасні моделі стратегічного управління підприємством в епоху «мрій»
Current Models of Strategic Management in the Era of "Dreams"
Since the second half of the twentieth century, the global economy began to emerge trends and today exert a significant influence on the strategic behavior of companies , namely, the constant search for ways to maximize the company's valu , and constant adaptation to the increasing variability of the environment and intense competition. To date, foreign and domestic researchers continue to actively investigate the problem of strategic management and , given these characteristics of modern competitive environment as amorphous and naddynamichnist , create new approaches to business strategies. The study of competence -oriented approach based on the concepts of strategic management laid K.K.Prahaladom and H.Hamelom . Many works devoted to the study of competence -based approach and Dzh.Ris A.Drezher researchers [ 2], which identified the main provisions of the approach. F.Amess , A.Avadikyan and P.Kohendet in their studies combining resource- oriented and of competence -oriented approaches into a single concept of strategic management firms that their activities are based on knowledge (so-called «knowledge-based firms») [ 1] . Authors D.Dzh.Tis , H.Pisano A.Shuen and , in turn, noted that the selection of areas of competence of the firm is solely the result of the evolution of its routine operations. (original abstract)
- Amesse F., Avadikyan A., Cohendet P.. Resources And Competences Perspectives On Strategy Of The Firm: A Discussion Of The Central Arguments. // Сайт в Інтернеті: http:// cournot2.u-strasbg.fr/users/beta/Lea/Amesse-Avadikyan-Cohendet.pdf
- Drejer, A. & Riis, J.O., "Competence development and technology", The International Journal of Technovation, vol. 19, pp. 631-644, 1999.
- MacDonald, G. and M. D. Ryall (2004) "How do Value Creation and Competition Determine Whether a Firm Appropriates Value?" Management Sci. 50(10) 1319-1333.
- Moore, M. 1995, Creatіng Publіc Value: Strategіc Management іn Government, Harvard Unіversіty Press, Cambrіdge, Massachusetts.
- Moreton, Patrick. Value-based Strategy Theories: Clarification and Implications. March 2, 2004. Olin School of Business. Washington University in St.Louis.
- Nickerson J.A., Intellectual Capital Management Strategy: The Foundation of Successful New Business Generation. Washington University in St. Louis and Brian S. Silverman, Harvard Business School // Journal of Knowledge Management Volume 1, 1998.
- Sanchez, R., Heene, A. and Thomas, H. Towards the theory and practice of competence-based competion, Dynamics of Competence-Based Competition, eds R. Sanchez, A. Heene, H. Thomas, Oxford, England, Elsevier Pergamon, pp 1-36 (1996).
- Teece, D. et al., 1994, "Understanding corporate coherence", Journal of Economic. Behaviour and Organization, 23, 1-30.
- The Universal Business Model // Сайт в Інтернеті: http:// www.howarddowding.com/home.htm 10.
- Volker Mahnke & John Harald Aadne, 1998. "Processes of Strategic Renewal, Competencies, and the Management of Speed," DRUID Working Papers 98-20, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.