The Influence of the Industry's Innovation Activities Indices on the Industrial Products' Revenue of Ukraine
The article determines the scientific and methodological prerequisites for studying the influence of the industry's innovation potential indices on the industrial products' revenue of Ukraine. The analysis of the main indices of industrial and technological development that influence the industry's development is conducted. The major problems of the industry's functioning and development are revealed. Direct foreign investments in the Ukrainian industry and direct Ukrainian investment in professional, scientific and technical activities of the world are investigated. It is established that Ukraine often finances the scientific and technological progress of other countries, at the same time remaining raw-oriented. The export of high-tech products in Ukraine and other countries of the world is analysed. Assessment of the level of dependence of the world economies' competitiveness on the development of innovations is carried out along with the assessment of effectiveness of the innovation potential implementation in Ukrainian industry during 2005-2016. The mathematical model of correlation between the industrial products' revenue and the indices of the innovation potential development of the Ukrainian industry is proposed. The results of the analysis of the innovation development indices, calculated for each factor of linear, power and multiple models are obtained. The ratio between the influence of innovation activities indices and the index of the industrial products' revenue is elaborated. (original abstract)
- Amosha O.I., Antoniuk V.P., & Zemliankin A.I. (2007). Activation of innovation activities: organizational and legal and socio-economic support: Monograph. NASU Institute of Economics Proms. 328.
- Amosha O.I., Buleev I.P., Zemlyankin A.I., Zbarazskaya L.O., & Harazishvili Y.M. (2017). Industry of Ukraine - 2016: the state and prospects of development: scientist-analyst. National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Institute of Industrial Economics, 120.
- Bezzub I. Foreign investment in the Ukrainian economy available at: http://nbuviap.gov.ua/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2240:%20inozemni-investitsiji-v-ukrajinskij-ekonomitsi&%20catid=%208&Itemid=350
- Bilevičienė T., Bilevičiūtė, E., & Paražinskaitė, G. (2015). Innovative Trends in Human Resources Management. Economics and Sociology, 8(4), 94-109. DOI: 10.14254/2071-789X.2015/8-4/7
- Ctryzhak O., Slipukhina I., Polisun N., & Chernets'kyj I. (2017). STEM-education: basic definitions. Information Technologies and Learning Tools, 6 (62), 16-33.
- Draft Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine "On Approval of the Strategy for the Development of High-Tech Industries by 2025 and Approval of the Action Plan for its Implementation". - p. 1, 19.
- Drucker, P.F. (1985), Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Practice and Principles. Harper & Row New York, NY.
- Foster R. (1986). Innovation: The Attacker's Advantage, Summit Books, New York.
- Freeman C., Clark J., & Soete L. (1982). Unemployment and Technical Innovation. A Study of Long Waves and Economic Development. London: Frances Pinter.
- Grayson Jackson K. Jr., O'Dell Carl (2000) American management at the dawn of the 21st century. Available at: http://e2000.kyiv.org.
- Grayson Jackson K. Jr., O'Dell Carl. (2000) American management at the dawn of the 21st century. Retrieved from http://e2000.kyiv.org
- Kasyanenko, V. O. (2006). Modeling and forecasting of economic processes. Sumy: VTD "University Book", 185.
- Khovrak, I. V. (2013). Financing Innovation Development: Realities and Prospects. Marketing and Innovation Management, 2, 229-235.
- Kolodiychuk, AV (2012) Theories of innovation development of industry. Economy. Management. Innovations, №1 Available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/eui_2012_1_20.
- Levkivs'kyj, O. V. (2016). Innovative vector of development of foreign trade of Ukraine. Scientific bulletin Polesie, 4 (8), part 2, 208-214.
- Melnyk, T. M. (2011). Innovative regress in the commodity structure of Ukraine's foreign trade. Marketing and innovation management, 4(2), 192-199.
- Mensch, G. (1979). Stalemate in technology: Innovations overcome the depression. Ballinger. Cambridge (Massachusetts).
- Mentel, G., & Brożyna, J. (2015), Compatibility of market risk measures. Journal of International Studies, 8(2), 52-62. DOI: 10.14254/2071-8330.2015/8-2/5
- Pivniak, H., Shashenko, O., & Pashkevych, M. (2016) University transformation during the phase transition to a post-industrial society. Forum of miners - 2016, Materials of International Conference, Dnipro, Ukraine, pp. 7 - 20.
- Schumpeter, J. (1934). Theory of Economic Development: An Inquiry into Profits, Capital, Credit, Interest, and the Business Cycle. Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA
- Shnipko, O. S. (2006). Scientific and technical policy and its role in increasing the competitiveness of the Ukrainian economy. Current problems of the economy, 1, 178-184.
- State Statistics Committee of Ukraine. Retrieved from http://www.ukrstat.gov.ya
- United Nations: Industrial Development Report - 2016. The role of technology and innovation in inclusive and sustainable industrial development. Overview Vein.
- Zozulov, O., Bazz, M., & Tsaryova, T. (2007) Marketing as the basis of innovation activities of domestic industrial enterprises. Marketing in Ukraine, 4, 33-41.