Interstate Reforms of Ukraine in the Context of Its Interaction with NATO
The present paper highlights the procedures of implementing Ukraine's interstate reforms in the context of its interaction with NATO. In particular, what was demonstrated was the appraisal of the methods of effectuating interstate reforms in the context of the above-stated interaction in 2016-2017. Furthermore, the paper presents the comparative analysis of the implementation of the said interstate programs related to Ukraine-NATO cooperation, as it unfolded in 2016, as compared to 2017. Finally, the present article purports to forecast a number of Ukraine's possible interstate programs pertinent to its interaction with NATO as well as the potential development of efficient mechanisms for the implementation thereof. (original abstract)
- Baklanov, O. D. & Rogozin, O. K. (2013). Domestic military industrial complex and its historical development. Moscow: Society of saving the literary heritage.
- Begma, V. M. (2013). Military and technical and defensive and industrial policy of Ukraine in modern conditions. Kyiv: NISD.
- Begma, V. M. (1998). Defense industry complexes of Ukraine and Russia: cooperation, partnership, competition, Kyiv: NIURV.
- Chumak, V. M. (1997). Ukraine and world market of arms. Kyiv: NISD.
- Levyash, I. A. (2012). Global world and geopolitics. Cultural and civilization measurement, Minsk: Belarusian science.
- The Cabinet of Ministers has approved the Ukraine-NATO program for 2018 (2018, February, 14). Kyiv: LB, Retrieved April, 6, 2018, from https://lb.ua/news/2018/02/14/390089_kabmin_utverdil_programmu_ukraina_.html
- The findings of civic monitoring NATO - Ukraine Cooperation Annual National Program 2016 (2017, May, 8). Kyiv: ieac, Retrieved April, 9, 2018, from http://ieac.org.ua/public/item/download/15_4338912e355b00f9d7787e1d2aa5a5e4
- Wozniak, T. (2014). Ukraine - NATO. 20 years of partnership, Kyiv: Magazine «I».