Denying the Existense of the Ukrainian National State in the Historical Research of the Ukraine SSR : end of the 60's-70's of the XXth Century
This article examines the end of the 60's - 70's of the XX century, the time characterized by intensification of repressive management of historical science in the USSR, the establishment of censorship and harassment, forcing the Ukrainian historians to serve the needs of the Soviet totalitarian state. Rejection of historical science from ideological foundations of the Communist Party was impossible. Ideological supervision of the intelligentsia in Ukraine and total control of historical research institutions started. Ruling Communist Party fought against dissidents, media and folowers of «Ukrainian bourgeois nationalism ideology», shaped prejudice to all national. The least manifestation of patriotism of Ukrainians was regarded as anti-Soviet activity. Ukrainians were reluctantly forced to feel inferior nation without its own long history. (original abstract)
- Abrosimov, V., & Bezdrabko, V. (2002). Boldyrev Scetches of the history of the archives in Ukraine. Kyiv: Publishing House "KM Academy".
- Baranovskaya, N., Berezanskaya, S., & Varvartsev, N. (1986). Historiography of the history of the Ukrainian SSR. Kiev: Naukova Dumka.
- Bilokin, S. I. (1990). On shelves of special funds in different years. Word and time, 1, 69-76.
- Bordyugov, G., & Bukharaev, V. (1999). National historical thought in the conditions of the Soviet time. National histories in the Soviet and post-Soviet states. Moscow: ROSSPEN, 21-73.
- Certificates of the administrative department of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Ukraine, letters, information about the regional committees of the Communist Party of Ukraine, ministries and other organizations about anti-Soviet manifestations and the fight against them (beginning January 21, 1957 - about December 16, 1957). (1957). Foundation 1. Central Committee of the Communist Party of Ukraine. Description 24. Case 4537. Central State Archive of the public unions of Ukraine.
- Forever together: materials and documents on the celebration of the 325th anniversary of the reunification of Ukraine with Russia. (1979). Kiev: Politizdat of Ukraine.
- Goryaeva, T. M. (2002). Political censorship in the USSR 1917-1991. Moscow: ROSSPEN.
- Instructive and methodological letters of the CPA IML under the Central Committee of the CPSU on summarizing the work of the country's party archives for 1966-1970 and drawing up future plans for 1971-1975. The basic rules for the work of party archives of regional committees, regional party committees and branches of the IML under the CPSU Central Committee. (1975). Fond 39. Institute for Political Studies of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Ukraine. Description 3. Case 1438. Central State Archive of the public unions of Ukraine.
- Instructional and methodological letters of the CPA IML under the Central Committee of the CPSU on the preparation of reports for 1971 and work plans for 1972, and the preparation of documents for the Archives of the CPSU by the party archives. IML decision on streamlining storage and use of restricted-use documents. The list of documents of party publishing houses, party and Komsomol periodicals to be stored in party archives (1972). Fund 39. Institute for Political Studies of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Ukraine. Description 3. Case 1520. Central State Archive of the public unions of Ukraine.
- Isaevych, Ya. (2001). From the memories of Ivan Krypiakevich and his sons, Peter Bogdan and Roman. Ukraine: cultural legacy, national consciousness, power. Lviv. 8: Ivan Krip'yakevich from native traditions, sciences, suspensions. 654-669.
- Kalakura, Y. (2004). Ukrainian Historiography. Kiev: Genesis.
- Kasyanov, G. (1995). Dissenters: Ukrainian Intelligencia in the oppression movement of 1960- 80's. Kyiv: Lybid. Khmara, S. (1993). Today about the past. Lviv: B. v.
- Kilimnik, O. V. (1961). Culture construction in the Ukrainian RRS. The most essential solutions of the Communist party and the USSR: Compilation of documents in 2 toms. Kiev: Derzhpolitvidav URSR.
- Kononenko, P. P. (2005). National Idea, Nation, National Socialism. Kiev: Millenium.
- Kotsur, A. P., & Mandrik, M.V. (2002). National idea in intelectual legacy of the Ukrainian and national elit in the end of XVIII-XX century. Chernivtsi: Zoloty Litavry.
- Kovalenko, L. (1983). Historiography of the history of the Ukrainian SSR from ancient times to the Great October Socialist Revolution: the textbook for students of the history faculties of pedagogical institutes. Kiev: Vishcha school.
- Malishevsky, I. (2002). Monologue over the grave of Glavlit. Vitchysna, 9/10, 114-122.
- Orach, N. (1994). Chief Scientist. Library Bulletin, 2, 27-31. Plans for holding cluster meetings of workers of the flips in 1971 and a report on the results of the work of the censorship organs of the Ukrainian SSR in 1970. (1970). Foundation 4605. Glavlit USSR. Description 1. Case 138. Central State Archives of the top authorities and administration of Ukraine.
- Rublyov, O. S. (2007). Institute of Ukrainian History of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. Second decade (1957-1977): documents and materials. Kiev: Institute of the Ukrainian History NASU.
- Senchenko, M. I. (2004). Book Chamber of Ukraine: history and successive year. Kiev: Book Chamber of Ukraine.
- Stus, V. (2008). Notebook from the concentration camp: Selected Works. Kiev: Fact. The materials of the Republic meeting of historians at the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Ukraine. (1975). Ukrainian Historical Journal, 2, 7-58.
- Tkachenko, V. M. (2011). About the "historical truth" in time and space. Ukraine - Europe - Svit: International compilation of scientific theses. Series: history, international relationship, 8, 232-240.
- Vedeneev, D. (2012). Political Repressions of 1920-1980s and the Problems of Forming a National Memory. Ukrainian Truth. Historical truth. December, 26. Retrieved from: http://www.istpravda.com.ua/research/2012/12/26/105584/
- Yaremchuk, V. P. (2008). On the fight against the "nationalist" trends in the historical science of Ukraine in 1970 and the Edges. Grani, 3, 42-47.