The Role of Technoparks in Technological Upgrading of the Economy. The Example of Agricultural Production
The challenges and achievements of technological upgrading are traditionally discussed in the context of the of high-tech production. However, such areas as agriculture and food production demand no less modern scientific and technological achievements. The challenges of appropriate feeding the population remain relevant. The article focuses on the examinations of issues related to the possibilities of involving modern technological achievements for the development of Russian agriculture. The main scientific methods of research were bibliographic analysis, statistical and factor analysis, comparative analysis, methods of analogies. The factual basis for the research was the official data of the Federal State Statistic Service (Rosstat), the data of technoparks in Russia, the results of modern scientific research of foreign and Russian scientists. A conclusion on the feasibility of involving the scientific and productive capacity of Russian technology parks for technological upgrading of agriculture in Russia is based on the analysis of the activities of the organizations in the country's science and technology sector, first and foremost technoparks. (original abstract)
- G.S. Abdrassilova, "Modeling in architectural-planning solutions of agrarian technoparks as elements of the infrastructure," in AIP Conference Proceedings, 2017, vol. 1880, 060016.
- C. Campillo, J. Gordillo, L.M. Santiago, A. Cordoba, L. Martinez, M.H. Prieto, R. Fortes, "Development of an efficient water management system in commercial processing tomato farms," Acta Horticulturae, vol. 1159, pp. 23-30, 2017.
- C. Campillo, S. Millan, R. Fortes, I. Lahoz, M.H. Prieto, J.I. Macua, "Evaluating water status in processing tomato using combined information from different sensors", Acta Horticulturae, vol. 1159, pp. 15-21, 2017.
- S. Cubero, W.S. Lee, N. Aleixos, F. Albert, J. Blasco, "Automated Systems Based on Machine Vision for Inspecting Citrus Fruits from the Field to Postharvest a Review", Food and Bioprocess Technology, vol. 9, Issue 10, pp. 1623-1639, 2016.
- F.J. Egea, R.G. Torrente, A. Aguilar, "An efficient agro-industrial complex in Almeria (Spain): Towards an integrated and sustainable bioeconomy model", New Biotechnology, vol. 40, pp. 103-112, 2018.
- E. Gaidaruly, V.L. Malinin, "Comparative analysis of business incubators and technology parks in different regions of the Russian Federation", Young Scientist, vol. 1 (105), pp. 329-335, 2016.
- D. Gomez-Candon, A.I. De Castro, F. Lopez-Granados, "Assessing the accuracy of mosaics from unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) imagery for precision agriculture purposes in wheat", Precision Agriculture, vol. 15, Issue 1, pp. 44-56, 2014.
- D. Gomez-Candon, F. Lopez-Granados, J.J. Caballero-Novella, M. Gomez-Casero, M. Jurado-Exposito, L. Garcia-Torres, "Geo-referencing remote images for precision agriculture using artificial terrestrial targets", Precision Agriculture, vol. 12, Issue 6, pp. 876- 891, 2011.
- P. Hajiyev, Z. Mingaleva, "Main ways of attracting investments into agriculture and agro-industrial complex of Russia", Life Science Journal, vol. 10, no 4, pp. 824-829, 2013.
- IASP (International Assoсiation of Science Parks), "World STP Statistics 2016". Internet: www.iasp.ws/statistics, 2017.
- N.V. Kotelnikov, A.V. Nagaeva, "Analysis and prospects for the development of the technopark as an object of innovation infrastructure", Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University. Engineering georesources, vol. 324, no 6, pp. 126-133, 2014.
- A.A. Laptev (nov. 2007), "The concept of "high-tech company" in the modern microeconomic theory", Innovation, [Online] vol. 7. Available at: http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/ponyatie-vysokotehnologichnoy-kompanii-v-sovremennoymikroekonomicheskoy-teorii-1.
- E.A. Lyashenko, "Evaluation of the dynamics of the development of technopark structures in the Sverdlovsk region", Izvestiya Ural State Economic University, vol. 6 (56), pp. 86-94, 2014.
- Z. Mingaleva, B. Keneshbayev, G. Mombekova, "Influence of Institutional Factors on Innovations in Grain Production by the Agroindustrial Complex", Life Science Journal, vol. 10, no 4, p. 900-904, 2013.
- N. Pavon-Pulido, J.A. Lopez-Riquelme, R. Torres, R. Morais, J.A. Pastor, "New trends in precision agriculture: a novel cloud-based system for enabling data storage and agricultural task planning and automation", Precision Agriculture, vol. 18, no 6, pp. 1038- 1068, 2017.
- Rosstat, "Technological development of economic sectors, 2017", Internet: www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/ rosstat_main/rosstat/en/statistics.
- Setting up, Managing and Evaluating EU Science and Technology parks - An advice and guidance report on good practice, Luxembourg: Publications Office of the European Union, 211 p. 2014.
- N.S. Shaidurova, "Comparative analysis of the concepts of the technopark movement in different countries", Economics and Entrepreneurship, vol. 12-2, pp. 980-983, 2015.