Integration and Implementation of Marketing and Logistics Solutions of the Enterprises
In order to sell their products, enterprises cannot ignore global trends and forecasts in some of the key industry economies as well as the change of the landmarks of people who are looking for and choosing goods. The publication examines some of the most influential points on the acquisition areas that are undergoing change and are relevant, in particular, to the sphere of marketing, sales, digitalization, technologies, logistics, ecology, values and lifestyle. The main recommendations for the integration and implementation of the principles of enterprises on the basis of successful foreign practices are structured, the main interdependences are revealed. The paper investigates statistical data, publications of scientists and experts on the prospects of using modern tools in the field of marketing, logistics for the purpose of consumer satisfaction and development. The authors submit conclusions, taking into account empirical and theoretical research.(author's abstract)
- Amazon received unexpectedly high returns due to advertising and clouds, Deutsche Welle [online], https://www.dw.com/, access: 20.12.2018.
- Business expectations of Ukrainian enterprises. Department of Statistics and Reporting (III quarter 2018), Business Expectations of Ukrainian enterprise, No. 3(51) [online], https://bank.gov.ua/control/uk/publish/category?cat_id=74435494, access: 20.12.2018.
- Can China's experience in Ukraine be studied and partly implemented? [online], http:// hvylya.net/analytics/economics/kitay-zminyuye-fokus-drayveru-ekonomichnogo -zrostannya.html, access: 22.12.2018.
- China plans to launch high-speed trains to the EU via Ukraine [online], https://uatv.ua/ kytaj-planuye-zapustyty-vysokoshvydkisni-poyizdy-yes-cherez-ukrayinu/, access: 23.12.2018.
- Chinese IT-company forces employees to make at least 10 000 steps a day, otherwise - a fine, Coma [online], http://coma.in.ua/16800, access: 22.12.2018.
- "City-sponge": what's happening in Berlin so that the city would not flood, Deutsche Welle [online], https://www.dw.com/en, access: 20.12.2018.
- Dovhun O., Falovych V. (2018), Enterprise Communication in the Internet: trends and directions of development, "Journal of the Odessa National University", Vol. 23, No. 1(66), pp. 59-63.
- Dovhun O., Vysotskyy M. (2018), Knowledge of internet marketers as a driving fourse of business, XII International scientific and practical conference "Marketing and logistics in the management system", Khmelnytsky National University, Khmelnytsky, pp. 58-60.
- From investment to real salaries. Economic results of the year [online], https://naglyad. org/uk/2018/12/03/vid-investitsij-do-realnih-zarplat-ekonomichni-pidsumki-roku/, dostęp: 24.12.2018.
- Global Peace Index: The world is becoming less peaceful, Deutsche Welle [online], https://www.dw.com/en, access: 26.12.2018.
- Ilon Mask boasted a new success - now the breakthrough has made his electric truck [online], https://expres.online/archive/news/2018/03/11/287305-ilon-mask-pohvalyvsyanovym- uspihom-proryv-zrobyly-yogo- elektrovantazhivky, access: 24.12.2018.
- In Germany, people calls for the abolition of an eight-hour working day, Deutsche Welle [online], https://www.dw.com/, access: 20.12.2018.
- In the European Union, you can prohibit disposable plastic dishes, Deutsche Welle [online], https://www.dw.com/, access: 23.12.2018.
- In the Netherlands: they want to pay extra for people who go to work on a bicycle [online], https://www.eurointegration.com.ua/eng/news/2018/06/15/7083179/, access: 22.12.2018.
- In the United States: the unpolluted Aerotaxy first flight [online], http://www. dsnews.ua/future/v-ssha-bespilotnoe-aerotaksi-sovershilo-pervyy-polet-video-- 05022018105900, access: 21.12.2018.
- In the United States: the world's first store without cash desks and sellers [online], https:// zaxid.net/u_ssha_povnotsinno_zapratsyuvav_pershiy_u_sviti_magazin_bez_kas_i_ prodavtsiv_n1447122, access: 23.12.2018.
- Interesting facts about the world's Internet commerce in 2019 [online], https://lemarbet. com/ua/razvitie-internet-magazina/interesnye-fakty-ob-internet-torgovle/,dostęp: 22.12.2018.
- Berger J. (2017), Sontagious, Our format, Kyiv.
- Krykavskyy Ye.V., Kuzo N.Ye., Kosar N.S. (2018), Product packing: marketing contra ecology, "Marketing and Management of Innovations", No. 1, pp. 103-117.
- Life without plastic: it's real!, Deutsche Welle [online], https://www.dw.com/en, access: 20.12.2018.
- Gladwell M. (2017), The tipping point, CC "Family Leisure Club", Kharkiv.
- New concepts of mobility: your car in the city may become useless, Deutsche Welle [online], https://www.dw.com/en, access: 22.12.2018.
- On the Black Friday in the United States set a record for online purchases, Zakhid [online], https://zaxid.net/u_chornu_pyatnitsyu_v_ssha_vstanovili_noviy_rekord_z_onlaynpokupok_ n1442532, access: 26.12.2018.
- Barden P. (2015), Decoded: the science behind what we buy, Man, Ivanov and Ferber, Moscow.
- Practically all executives consider, that AI is important for solving the strategic tasks of their organizations [online], http://www.fixygen.ua/news/20180819/prakticheski.html, access: 22.12.2018.
- The defensive departments of Portugal and Ukraine will cooperate in specific projects on logistics, medical care and coastal protection, https://www.ukrinform.ua/rubric-society/ 2435548-portugalia-dopomoze-ukraini-z-vijskovou-logistikou-ta-medicinou. html, access: 22.12.2018.
- The European Parliament has renounced plastic bottles, Deutsche Welle [online], https://www.dw.com/en, access: 26.12.2018.