Training and Advisory Services: Preferences of Local Service Providers and Receivers
The fact there is good accessibility to modern service-product offers has imposed greater requirements on managers who make market decisions concerning the survival and development of local enterprises. Observation of current consumer behavior and a quick response as for meeting clients' expectations and needs with a quality product have become a necessity. The article uses entrepreneurs from Białystok as examples of training providers and their service receivers. The scientific aims, that have been reached by the Delphi method, included: firstly, establishing the degree of preference accordance of local enterprise service providers and their receivers; secondly, indicating the list of recommendations with reference to actions that could provide entrepreneurs with a better adjustment of their offers, thus a better answer to their customers' needs. As a result, the transformed information is used in realization of tasks and acquisition of competitive advantage while making a profit and ascending to a higher level of business entity development.(author's abstract)
- Education, Book of Lists (2017). San Diego Business Journal, January 1 (Table, p. 93).
- Malhotra, N., Smets, M., Morris, T. (2016). Career Pathing and innovation in professional service firms. Management Perspectives, 4 (30).
- Njuguma, R.K., Mirugi, S. (2017). The effectiveness of relationship management and service quality on service delivery. International Journal of Sales, Retailing&marketing, 2 (6).
- Skapska, E. (2017). Innovative entrepreneurship evaluation in opinion of service company managers in Podlaskie Province. Institute of Economic Research Working Papers, 115.
- Subranomy, M. (2017). Service organizations and their communities: perspectives and new directions and new directions for management research. Academy of management Perspectives, 1 (31).
- Wojewódzki Urząd Pracy w Białymstoku (2016). Analiza działalności i oferty szkoleniowej instytucji szkoleniowych województwa podlaskiego posiadających wpis do RIS w 2016 roku (attachment). Retrieved from: http://wupbialystok.praca.gov.pl (12.08.2017).