Engineering Risk of Series Production in Automotive Industry
The global objective of this paper is to analyze engineering risk of series production in Automotive Industries based on problems caused by supplied chain of products when a strong process to avoid engineering risk problems is missing. Automotive Industries Companies in Romania use just some theoretical tools like as D-FMEA (Design - Failure Mode and Effect Analysis) for engineering risk in their design products in ADAS domein. The main causes appear after the production starts and sometimes it brings the production to a halt. The risks reveal details of different levels and high risk can be caused by unforeseen challenges during of series production. On this paper, the method for engineering risk of management used is based on project management guide by Paul Roberts adapted to causes identification and risk plan. (original abstract)
- C.G. Lixandru. "Supplier Quality Management for Component Introduction in the Automotive Industry", in Proc. of 13th International Symposium in Management, Management During and After the Economic Crisis, vol. 221, 2016, pp. 423-432.
- S. Lacy and I. Macfarlane. Service Transition. London: The Stationery Office, 2007.
- S. Volker and G. Prostean. "Research of Automotive Change Management and Combined Risk- Management Models", in Proc. of 13th International Symposium in Management, Management During and After the Economic Crisis, vol. 221, 2016, pp. 395-404.
- L. Margineanu, G. Prostean and S. Popa. "Conceptual model of management in automotive projects", in Proc. of 7th World Conference on Educational Sciences, vol. 197, 2015, pp. 1399-1402.
- D.M. Popa. "Case study of engineering risk in automotive industry". Management Systems in Production Engineering, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 27-30, 2018.
- G. Macher, E. Armengaud, E. Brenner and C. Kreiner. "Threat and Risk Assessment Methodologies in the Automotive Domain", in Proc. of 1st Workshop on Safety & Security Assurance for Critical Infrastructures Protection (S4CIP), vol. 83, 2016, pp. 1288-1294.
- T. Dörfler. "Testing ADAS sensors in early development phases". ATZelektronik worldwide, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 54-57, Feb. 2018.
- J.K. Baruah, R. Bera and S. Dhar. "Ranking of Sensors for ADAS-An MCDM-Based Approach", in Advances in Communication, Devices and Networking. R. Bera, S.K. Sarkar and S. Chakraborty, Eds. Singapore: Springer, 2018, pp. 563-571.
- K. Zimmer, M. Fröhling, P. Breun and F. Schultmann. "Assessing social risks of global supply chains: a quantitative analytical approach and its application to supplier selection in the German automotive industry". Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 149, pp. 96-100, 2017.