Formation of the Higher School Management in Ukraine
Globalization of vital processes of mankind today is associated with an increase in the importance of education in matters of self-development of people. According to UNESCO definition, education is the process and outcome of improvement of skills and behaviour of the individual, due to which he or she reaches social maturity and personal growth. The current state of society requires the identification of new approaches to terminology in the management of educational sphere, which is the basis for belief, spiritual development of the individual, and also ensures the development of the intellectual potential of society. The rapid changes that have occurred in the last decade in the life of our country due to the socio-economic and political factors affected all aspects of social life, including the education system. Relevance of study processes occurring in education, is increasing as socium recognized that the transition to an information society where knowledge serves as the main social value leads to the increasing role of highly intelligent individual, able not only to accept previously accumulated scientific knowledge, but also to generalize, analyse, create a new form of advanced information technologies, services and products. That is why in recent years the reform processes are taking place in education and they aim at achieving the best world standards. Therefore, this article investigates the development and establishment of definitions of management of higher education. (original abstract)
- Saimon G. and others. Management in Organizations: The Abridged translation from English. From the 15th edition / Saimon G., Smytburh D., Thompson W.: Gen. editing. and entered of article:A.M. Emelyanov, V.V. Petrov. - Moscow: Economics, 1995. - 335 p.
- Novikov A.A. Rationality in its origins and lost / A.A. Novikov / / Problems of Philosophy. 1995. - № 5. - p. 48-59.
- Dictionary of Russian: 80,000 words and idiomatic expressions / Russian Academy of Sciences. Institute of Russian V. Vinogradov. - Fourth edition, enlarged. - Moscow: Azbukovnyku, 1999. - 944 p.
- Yehorshyn A.P. Human Resources / Yehorshyn A.P. - N. Novgorod: Nimb, 1997. -607 p.
- Shattock Michael Managing Successful Universities/ Publisher: Open University Press. - 2003. - 175 р.
- Marmaza O.I. Management in Education: Roadmap head / O. Marmaza. - Kharkov: Publishing group "Base", 2007. - 448 p. - (Series "school administrator")
- Reznyk S. Management of Faculty, Moscow: INFRA-M, 2008. - 640 p.
- Shehda A.V. Fundamentals of management. - K.: "Knowledge" KOO, 1998. - 512 p.
- Ponomarev N.L. Educational innovations. Public policy and management. - M.: "The Academy", 2007. - 203 p.
- Allan M. Hoffman, Randal W. Summers. Managing Colleges and Universities: Issues for Leadership, Bergin & Garvey, 2000, 221p.
- Offcial Bulletin of Ukraine from 03.05.2002. - 2002, № 16, article 860, Code Act 22250/2002
- Programme of Action for the implementation of the Bologna Declaration in Higher Education of Ukraine for 2004 - 2005 years: Approved by the Ukrainian Ministry of Education from 23.01.2004 № 49 / / Education. - 2004.
- Offcial Bulletin of Ukraine from 05.03.2004 - 2004. - № 7, Article 392, Code Act 27819/2004
- Institute of International Education - [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://www.iie.org/
- Society and values. Colleges and Universities in the United States / / U.S. Department of State. Bureau of International Information Programs. - United States, Washington: Izd: eJournalUSA@state.gov, November 2005. - 63 p. [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://www.america.gov/publications/ ejournalusa/1105.html
- Klepko S.F. Philosophy of Education in the European context. - Poltava: POIPPO, 2006. - 328 p.
- Moral Education for Americans. Author: Heslep R.D. Source: Journal of Criminal Justice, Volume 24, Number 2, 1996.
- Success for all - Reforming further education and training, June 2002. - [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: https://www.education.gov.uk/publications/standard/publicationDetail/Page1/ACF9728