A Review of TRIZ Tools for Forecasting the Evolution of Technical Systems
Innovation is the key to the growth of each business in a fast-changing world. Innovations affect financial activities because the successful innovation opens the new markets, gives the opportunity to reduce costs or introduce new products and services with a higher profit margin. Each organization, institution, enterprise or individual can be innovative. Innovations may not be implemented only in large enterprises, but also in medium or small. The aim of this paper is to innovate and optimize the polishing process in production plant with variant production. In this paper case study is used as research method which includes measurements and observation. The paper is focused on five variants of one product. We obtained the required data by measuring in a manufacturing plant in southern India in Madurai. At the end the results are summarized, and the optimization of the polishing process is proposed. (original abstract)
- K. S. Al-Saleh. "Productivity improvement of a motor vehicle inspection station using motion and time study techniques." Journal of King Saud University-Engineering Sciences, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 33-41, Jan. 2011.
- T. Brihaye, V. Bruyere and J. F. Raskin. "On model-checking timed automata with stopwatch observers." Information and Computation, vol. 204, no. 3, pp. 408-433, Mar. 2006.
- C. Duran, A. Cetindere, and Y.E. Aksu, "Productivity Improvement by Work and Time Study Technique for Earth Energy-glass Manufacturing Company," Procedia Economics and Finance, vol. 26, pp. 109-113, 2015.
- O. Ganschar, S. Gerlach, M. Hämmerle, T. Krause and S. Schlund. "Produktionsarbeit der Zukunft-Industrie 4.0," Ed. Dieter Spath, Stuttgart: Fraunhofer Verlag, 2013.
- T. Hollweck, "Robert K. Yin. (2014). Case Study Research Design and Methods (5th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage. 282 pages.," The Canadian Journal of Program Evaluation, Mar. 2016.
- B. Kalyani. "Problems faced by small scale entrepreneurs of the industrial estates of the Madurai region. "The ICFAI Journal of Management Research, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 35-52, Jun. 2008.
- G. Kanawaty, Introduction to work study. Geneva, CH: International Labour Organization, 1992, pp. 524.
- M.M. Khatun. "Effect of time and motion study on productivity in garment sector." International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 825-833, May 2014.
- J. Konsek-Ciechońska, "Operational and Strategic Controlling Tools in Microenterprises - Case Study," Management Systems in Production Engineering, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 278-282, Dec. 2017.
- S. Lan, X. Wang and L. Ma, "Optimization of assembly line based on work study." Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management. IE&EM '09. 16th International Conference, vol. 4, pp. 813-816, Oct. 2009.
- M.J. Ligarski, "Methodology of Problem Analysis in the Quality Management System with the Use of Systems Approach." Management Systems in Production Engineering, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 157-161, Oct. 2018.
- S.J. Morgan, S.R H. Pullon, L.M. Macdonald, E.M. McKinlay, and B.V. Gray, "Case Study Observational Research: A Framework for Conducting Case Study Research Where Observation Data Are the Focus," Qualitative Health Research, vol. 27, no. 7, pp. 1060-1068, May 2016.
- R. Pisuchpen, and W. Chansangar. "Modifying production line for productivity improvement: A case study of vision lens factory." Songklanakar in Journal of Science and Technology, vol. 36, pp. 345-357, 2014.
- P. Rao, S. Kumar and V. Madhavan. "A study on factors driving the capital structure decisions of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in India." IIMB Management Review, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 37-50, Mar. 2019.
- R.S. Raut, and H.M. Deshmukh. "Productivity Improvement of a pre stress Concrete poleplant using Work study Technique." International Journal of Advanced Technology in Engineering and Science, vol. 2, no. 11, pp. 496-508, Nov. 2014.
- S. Sahoo and S. Yadav. "Total quality management in Indian manufacturing SMEs."Procedia Manufacturing, vol. 21, pp. 541-548, Mar. 2018.
- Trading Economics. "India Steel Production." Internet: https://tradingeconomics.com/india/steel-production, Dec. 28, 2018 [Jan. 22, 2019].
- M. Višnanský. "Increasing machine, line, human productivity." Internet: https://www.ipaczech.cz/cz/poradenstvi/zvysovani-vykonnosti-procesu/zvysovani-produktivitystroje-linky-cloveka, Oct. 20, 2012 [Jan. 23, 2019].
- C. Walshe, G. Ewing, and J. Griffiths, "Using observation as a data collection method to help understand patient and professional roles and actions in palliative care settings,"Palliative Medicine, vol. 26, no. 8, pp. 1048-1054, Dec. 2011.
- C. Walshe, C. Chew-Graham, C. Todd and A. Caress, "What influences referrals within community palliative care services? A qualitative case study." Social science & medicine, vol. 67, no. 1, pp. 137-146, Jul. 2008.
- World Bank. "Global Economic Prospects, June 2018: The Turning of the Tide?," Global Economic Prospects, Jun.2018.