Marketing Management of a Brand
Branding refers to many aspects of a company's functioning, as it means a product, a product line, or an entire assortment of companies, as well as a graphic representation of the symbol used by the company. The last meaning of the term "brand" is the whole image of the company that uses it. Nowadays, the brand is a commodity in itself, because consumers often choose to buy something because it is branded with a particular company. Contemporary big international brands have acquired personality, are present in culture, art and everyday life. Branded items are much more desirable than the goods offered by niche brands that are not known. Clients expect not only a product that will meet their needs, but will also carry a certain added value, for example, by brand image, a customer who owns a company items, will be seen as prosperous, professional and trustworthy. The main goal of the article is to show the brand tools used in the marketing, which creates the demand of a product. The second goal is to present are levels inside brand, diversity of a brand and brand identity in the context of a marketing.(author's abstract)
- Altkorn, J. (1999). Strategia marki. Warszawa, PWE.
- Arnold, D. (1992). The Handbook of Brand Management. New York: Addison-Wesley Publishing Company.
- Belch, G.E., Belch, M.A. (2012). Advertising and Promotion: An integrated marketing communications perspective. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Irwin.
- Bennet, P.D. (1995). Dictionary of Marketing Terms. Chicago: American Marketing Association.
- Briciu, V.A, Briciu, A. (2016). A Brief History of Brands and the Evolution of Place Branding. Bulletin of the Transilvania University
- de Chernatony, L., McDonald, M.H.B. (1994). Creating Powerful Brands. Oxford: Butterworth-Heinemann.
- Jones, J.P., Slater, J.S. (1986). What's In Name? Advertising and the Concept of Brands. Lexington: ME Sharpe Inc.
- Kall, J. (2001). Silna marka. Istota i kreowanie. Warszawa: PWE.
- Kapferer, J.N. (1995). Strategic Brand Management-New Approaches to Creating and Evaluating Brand Equality. Londyn: Kogan Page.
- Kotler, Ph. (1994). Marketing. Analiza, planowanie, wdrażanie, kontrola. Warszawa: Gebethner i Spółka.
- Lynn, P. (2014). Longer interviews may not affect subsequent survey participation propensity. Public Opinion Quarterly, 78 (2), 500-509.
- Maran, J., Stockhammer, P.W. (eds.) (2012). Materiality and Social Practice: Transformative Capacities of Intercultural Encounters. Oxford, UK, Oxbow.
- Murphy, J.M. (1987). Branding: A Key Marketing Tool. New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Otnes, C.C., Maclaran. P. (2015). Royal Fever: The British Monarchy in Consumer Culture. University of California Press.
- Salgues, F. (2015). Understanding the behaviour of luxury consumers. A customer experience group company. Beijing.
- Shmitt, B., Simonson, A. (1999). Estetyka w marketingu. Strategiczne zarządzanie markami, tożsamością i wizerunkiem firmy. Kraków: Wydawnictwo Profesjonalnej Szkoły Biznesu. of Braşov. Series VII: Social Sciences, 9 (58), 137-142.