Determining Factors Affecting the Reputation of Administrative Furniture
The present paper aims at assessment and prioritizing of reputation factors affecting the administrative furniture. To this end, after basic studies and review of other researches, 45 sub-criteria under 6 basic criteria of management, customer, services, social-cultural, technical and marketing- economic were recognized, and prioritized through analytical hierarchy process (AHP). To select the best criteria and sub criteria a questionnaire was designed and administered among 16 experts of furniture industry, and then evaluated considering the sub criteria. The results of synthesizing by AHP and Expert Choice software indicated that the main criteria of marketing -economic, customer, management and technical have respectively the highest scores, and also sub criteria of quality of product, customer loyalty, product price and the value of corporate brand have respectively been the most appropriate factors. (original abstract)
- Acevedo, L. (2019, July 11). The Importance of Corporate Branding. Retrieved from https://smallbusiness.chron.com/ importance- corporate- branding-26160.html
- Asgharpoor, M.J. (1999). Multi-criteria decision making. Tehran, Iran: University of Tehran.
- Azizi, M. (2005). Decision making for raw material procurement in paper making factory, proceeding of 8th International Symposium of the AHP, University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
- Brexendorf, T., & Keller, K. (2017). Leveraging the corporate brand: The importance of corporate brand innovativeness and brand architecture. European Journal of Marketing, 51(9-10), 1530-1551.
- Bunting, M., & Lipski, R. (2000). Drowned out? Rethinking corporate reputation management for the Internet. Journal of Communication Management, 5(2), 170-178.
- Burdurlu, E., & Ejder, E. (2003). Location choice for furniture industry firms by using Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) method. G.U. Journal of Science, 16(2), 369-373.
- Burnett, J. (2013, July 1). Introduction to Price. Retrieved from https://courses.lumenlearning.com/boundless-marketing/chapter/introduction- to-price
- Caruana, A., & Ewing, M. T. (2010). How corporate reputation, quality, and value influence online Loyalty. Journal of Business Research, 63 (9-10), 1103-1110.
- Chinguwa, S., Madanhire, I., & Musoma, T. (2013). A Decision Framework based on Aggregate Production Planning Strategies in a Multi-Product Factory: A Furniture Industry Case Study. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), 2(2), 370-383.
- Ghazanfari, A. (2008). Entrepreneurs, Proceedings of Research: Second International Conference on Branding (pp. 35-38). Tehran, Iran.
- Haghighi, M., Sefidgaran, B., & Borhani, B. (1999). Management theory. Tehran, Iran: Naghshemehr.
- Inglis, R., Morley, C., & Sammut, P. (2006). Corporate reputation and organizational performance: an Australian study. Management Auditing Journal, 21(9), 934-947.
- Karimi, M. (2011). Comparison of chain store customer loyalty and cultural welfare (Unpublished Master thesis).
- Khorshidi, G., & Kardgar, M. (2009). Identify and rank the most important factors affecting customer loyalty with multi-criteria decision making techniques. Landscape Management Journal 33, 177-191.
- Mahdavinia, M. (2002). Management of marketing. Tehran, Iran: Gerayesh.
- Memariani, A., & Azar, A. (1995). AHP: A New Technique for Group Decision Making. Management Science, 28, 22-32.
- Memariani, A., Kishore, N., & Naziri, K. (1992). How to make decision in conflicting environment:Analytical Hierarchy Process. Udyog Pragati, 16, 32-35.
- Ranabhat, D. (2018, March 1). Customer loyalty in business. Retrieved from https://www.theseus.fi/bitstream/handle/10024/.../Ranabhat Durga .pdf?
- Renda, A., Pelkmans, J., Schrefler, L., Luchette, G., Simonelli, F., Mustilli, F., Wieczorkiewicz, J., & Busse, M. (2014, August 1). The EU furniture market situation and a possible furniture products initiative. Retrieved from http://publications.europa.eu/resource/cellar/64921615-f0c9-4577-9087-8f25748ad5d8.0001.01/DOC_1
- Saaty, T. (2000). Decision making for leaders. Pittsburg, PA: RWS.
- Saaty, T., & Cho, Y. (2001). The Decision by the US Congress on China's Trade Status: a Multi-criteria analysis. Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 35, 243- 252.
- Santoso, S. (2002). Competitive Analysis in Industry and Marketing Strategy to Face The Competition in Printing Business. Jurnal Ilmiah Kesatuan, 2(2), 9-13.
- Tayyar, P. (2012). Supporting national production with the National Quality Standard. National Iranian Magazine. 224, 6-21.
- Walsh, G., Dinnie, K., & Wiedmann, K. (2006). How do corporate reputation and customer satisfaction impact customer defection? Journal of Services Marketing, 20(6), 412-420.
- Waters, D. (2011). Quantitative methods for business, Edinburgh, England: Pearson.