Koncepciâ ustojčivogo razvitiâ kak osnova stoimostnogo podhoda v upravleniâ kompaniej
The Concept of Sustainable Development as a Basis for Value-Based Management
Sustainable Development - the actual model of the social and economic develop-ment. It provides consistency and balance the interests of current and future de-velopment, eliminates the problem of unfair distribution of resources between gene-rations. The article describes the approach to the application of this model at the level of the firm. Particular attention is paid to the problem of measuring sustainability and how to quantify the impact of the policy pursued by the stability of its business. (original abstract)
- Baue, W. Institutional Investors Call on SEC, Wall Street, and Companies to Address Climate Risk. Financial Analyst Journal. May 2005.
- Daly, H. Steady-State Economics. 2nd edition. Washington, DC. Island Press. 1991.
- Dyllick T., Hockerts K. Beyond the business case for corporate sustainability. Business Strategy and the Environment. №11(2), 2002,pp. 130-141.
- Kinder, P.D. Environmental, Social and Governance Ratings Criteria. Boston, MA: KLD Research & Analytics. 2007.
- Manning, S., Boons, F., Von Hagen, O., Reinecke, J. National Contexts Matter: The Co-Evolution of Sustainability Standards in Global Value Chains. Univer-sity of Warwick - Warwick Business School. Ecological Economics. Vol. 83, 2012, pp. 197-209.
- Reinecke, J., Manning, S., Von Hagen, O. The Emergence of a Standards Market: Multiplicity of Sustainability Standards in the Global Coffee Industry International Trade Centre (UN/WTO). Organization Studies. №33(5/6), 2012, pp. 789-812.
- Meadows, D.L. et al. The Limits to Growth: A Report for the Club of Rome's Project on the Predicament of Mankind. NY: Universe Books. 1972.
- Peter, A. Managing without Growth. Slower by Design, not Disaster. Edward Elgar Publishing. 2008.
- Jackson, T. Prosperity Without Growth. Sustainable Development Commis-sion. 2009. URL: http://www.sd-commission.org.uk/data/files/publications/ prosperity_without_growth_report.pdf
- Report of the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development. Rio de Janeiro, 3-14 June 1992. United Nations. New York, 1993. URL: http://daccess-dds-ny.un.org/doc/UNDOC/GEN/N92/836/55/PDF/N9283655.pdf?OpenElement
- Report of the World Commission on Environment and Development. United Nations. General Assembly Resolution 42/187. 11 December 1987. URL: http://www.un.org/documents/ga/res/42/ares42-187.htm
- Schaltegger, S., Sturm, A. Eco-Efficiency by Eco-Controlling: On the imple-mentation of EMAS and ISO 14001. Zürich: Vdf. 1998.
- Six Growing Trends in Corporate Sustainability. Ernst&Young LLP & Green-BizGroup, 2011. URL: http://2sustain.com/2012/03/ernst-young-financial-con-siderations-drive-sustainability-activities.html