Interactive Consulting Systems for the Development of Domestic Tourism
The article highlights the features of creating of tourist information and consulting centers with interactive systems in rural tourism. It is considered as an integral part of domestic tourism for the integrated socio-economic development of the village and its territories. The variety of types of rural tourism and the forms of accommodation of tourists complicate the search for a place of rest, indicating the need to improve the methods of information provision in this area. The use of integrated indicators of rural tourism improvement and the effectiveness of the organization of information and advisory support for the development of rural tourism show the need for computerization of rural areas, the formation of an electronic system of informational and consulting support for rural tourism development, the use of modern information technology. The importance of creating tourist information and consulting centers with the use of interactive systems in rural tourism with the provision of the necessary recommendations for prompt satisfaction of client's needs is emphasized. (original abstract)
- Leeuwis, C., Vаn den Ban, A. (2004). Communication for Rural Innovation. Blackwell science Ltd.
- Yespolov, T. et al. (2012). Extension in Kazakhstan and the Experience of the USA: Lessons from a Working National Model, Xlibris Corporation, USA.
- Rivera, W.M,. Zijp, W. (2002). Contracting for Agricultural Extension. CAB International. Statistical Yearbook of Ukraine. Committee of Ukraine for 2017.
- Sabluk, P.T. et al. (2003). Organization of informational and consulting support of AIC of Ukraine - K.: IAE UAAN.
- Statistical Yearbook of Ukraine. Determination of Ukraine in 2018.
- Rural green tourism/Union site [Electronic resource]. Access on the internet: http://www.greentour.com.ua/ukrainian/category/low.
- Pugach, N.A. (2014). The Forecast of the Need for Information and Consultation Support of Rural Tourism in the Carpathian Economic Region. Warsaw university of life sciences press, Development of Regions in Knowledge Economy.
- Survey of the European Management Consultancy 2016/2017 [Electronic Resource]. Access on the internet: http://www.webserverone.net/projects/feaco/FCKeditor_project/FeacoSurvey 2016-2017.pdf.
- Leading Companies (2017). A mix of new ideas and innovations [Electronic Resource]. Access on the internet: https://news.finance.ua/ru/news/-/417940/kompaniyi-lideri-2017-splav-novyhidej- ta-innovatsij.
- Shapoval, O., Bolotina, I., Kalna-Dubinyuk, T. (2018). World trends and national priorities for the use of information and consulting technologies. "European Cooperation" Vol. 8.
- Tourist Information Center [Electronic resource]. Access on the internet: https://uk.wikipedia. org/wiki/Tourist Information Center.
- Johnson, S., Kalna-Dubinyuk, T. (2018). Development and innovation of extension system in the USA and Ukraine. "Scientific herald of the National University of Bioresources and Nature Management of Ukraine". Series: Economics, agrarian management, business. Vip. 284.
- Kudin, T.V., Kalna-Dubinyuk, T.P. (2018). The role of consulting in the application of alternative sources energy. Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference "Objectives of the Sustainable Development of the Third Millennium: Challenges for Universities of Life Sciences" Kyiv, May 23-25, 2018, NUBiP of Ukraine.
- Kalna-Dubinyuk, T.P. (2018). Interactive consulting systems and their applications in rural green tourism. Materials of the XII International Scientific Conference "Geography, Economics and Tourism: National and International Experience" Lviv, October 12-14, 2018. Lviv National University named after. Ivan Franko.