The Essence and Content of Integration Processesin the Belarusian System of Education
The article deals with the integration processes taking place in the education system of the Republic of Belarus which, in its modern form dates back to 1997 and the signing of an agreement to equalize the education system across member states of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) and, more recently, to the Bologna Declaration and the country's accession to the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) in 2015. The CIS agreement formed the basic model of integration of the Belarusian education system while inclusion in the EHEA programme, along with the advances in Information Technology (IT) that have occurred over the past two decades, has greatly broadened its scope. The article discusses the essence and content of integration processes in the global education space; their purpose, function, structure, application and benefi ts they bring to furthering education both within national borders and internationally. the article goes on to detail the model of integration of the Belarusian education system that interfaces with other member states of the CIS. (original abstract)
- Belogurov, A. (2012). Strategy and methodology of sociocultural modernization of regional education. Pedagogics, (2), 13-22.
- Concept of social development of the Union State (2002).
- Dzhurinsky, A.N. (2004). Internalization of higher education in the modern world. Pedagogics, (3), 83-92.
- Liferov, A.P. (2005). Education in the strategy of multinational corporations. Pedagogics, (2), 79-90.
- Onokoy, L.S. (2004). Russia on the way of integration into the all-European education system: sociology and education. Sociological research, (2), 80-85.
- The concept of continuous education in uniform educational space of the CIS countries (1997).
- The concept of the model Educational Code for State Parties of the CIS (1997).