Development of Non-Discrimination Ideas in Education in European Countries and Belarus
The article presents a short review of international legislation to ensure equal rights and opportunities for all children, regardless of race, religion, mental or physical development, social status of parents, etc. The most important documents that guarantee the accessibility of education for all children of the Republic of Belarus are disclosed. The idea and objectives of the ELA international project are described. (original abstract)
- Chiang, T. (2008). Inclusive Education: Problems of Improving Educational Policy and System.
- Decision of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus No. 136 of July 25, 2011 on approval of the Instruction on the procedure for creating special groups, groups of integrated education and training, special classes, classes of integrated teaching and education and organization of the educational process (2011). Retrieved from http://pravo.newsby.org/belarus/postanov3/pst702.htm
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus No. 15 of July 17, 2008 on certain issues of general secondary education (2008). Retrieved from http://laws.newsby.org/documents/dekretp/dek00006.htm
- Education for All. (2000). World Education Forum. Retrieved from http://docplayer.ru/26703163-Dakarskie-ramki-deystviy-obrazovanie-dlya-vseh-vypolnenie-nashih-obshchih-obyazatelstv.html
- Kearns, S. (1995). Integration in the Society of People with Special Needs. Presented at the First Moscow International Conference on Down's Syndrome and helping people with intellectual disabilities, Moscow.
- Methodical recommendations for the organization of integrated teaching and education of students with special characteristics of psychophysical development in general education institutions. (2009). Retrieved July 9, 2017, from www.asabliva.by
- Methodical recommendations on improving the work on the organization of integrated education and training. (2016). Retrieved July 9, 2017, from http://asabliva.by/ru/main.aspx?guid=107053
- Ovchinnikova, T. S. (2011). On the issue of studying the experience of inclusive education abroad. Almanah of the Institute of Correctional Pedagogy of the Russian Academy of Education, (14).
- Salamanca Declaration on Principles, Policies and Practices in the Education of Persons with Special Needs (1994). Retrieved from http://notabene.ru/down_syndrome/Rus/declarat.html
- The Code of the Republic of Belarus on Education (2011). Retrieved from http://pravo.by/document/?guid=3871&p0=hk1100243
- The Concept of the Development of Inclusive Education of Persons with Peculiarities of Psychophysical Development in the Republic of Belarus. (n.d.). Retrieved July 9, 2017, from http://asabliva.by/ru/main.aspx?guid=5801
- The Declaration of the Rights of the Child (1959). Retrieved from https://www.unicef.org/malaysia/1959-Declaration-of-the-Rights-of-the-Child.pdf
- The Declaration on the Rights of Mentally Retarded Persons (1971). Retrieved from http://www.un.org/ru/documents/decl_conv/declarations/retarded.shtml
- The European Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms (1950). Retrieved from http://www.echr.coe.int/Documents/Convention_ENG.pdf
- The European Social Charter (2000). Retrieved from https://www.coe.int/en/web/conventions/full-list/-/conventions/rms/090000168006b642
- The Law on the Ratification of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (2016). Retrieved from http://center.gov.by/18-oktyabrya-2016-g-podpisan-prezidentom-respubliki-belarus-zakon-o-ratifikatsii-konventsii-o-pravah-invalidov/
- The resolution 48/96 adopted the Standard Rules on the Equalization of Opportunities for Persons with Disabilities (1993). Retrieved from http://www.un.org/ru/documents/decl_conv/conventions/disabled_intro.shtml
- The United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (2006). Retrieved from http://www.un.org/ru/documents/decl_conv/conventions/disability.shtml
- The United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (1975). Retrieved from http://www.un.org/ru/documents/decl_conv/declarations/disabled.shtml
- The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (1948). Retrieved from http://www.un.org/en/udhrbook/pdf/udhr_booklet_en_web.pdf
- The World Declaration on the Survival, Protection and Development of Children (1990). Retrieved from http://www.un.org/ru/documents/decl_conv/declarations/decl_child90.shtml
- The World Program of Action for the Disabled (1982). Retrieved from https://www.un.org/ development/desa/disabilities/resources/world-programme-of-action-concerning-disabled-persons.html