Electronic Control of Local Uniformity of Illuminance from Power LED
It has been suggested to assess non-uniformity of illuminance by the coordinate distribution of its gradient. By the example of mathematical model, the possibility to form a desired illuminance gradient profile from a multicomponent module by means of electronic control of the LED lighting parameters. (original abstract)
- Adakin, V. A., Irevlina, P. S. (2016). The use of alternative light sources in low-intensity lights at flight strips. Inzhenero-tekhnicheskoye obespecheniye APK [Engineering support of the agrarian and industrial complex], Vol. 2, 3-7.
- Anisimov, V. I., Budak, V. P., Zhukov, V. V., Kaloshin, G. A., Shishkin, S. A. (2016). Visibility range of the signal LED lights. Svetotekhnika [Lighting Engineering], No. 4, 28-32.
- Epstain, M. I. (1975). Optical radiation measurements in electronics. Energiya [Energy]. Moscow. 247.
- Galakova, G. A., Lyalyutskaya, M. YU., Galakova, K. A. (2016). Innovation techniques in the production of aerodrome lighting equipment. Aktualnyye problemy aviatsii i kosmonavtiki [Contemporary issues of aviation and astronautics], Vol. 2, 414-416.
- Gorbunova, E. V., Korotaev, V. V., Peretyagin, V. S., Cherotov, A. N. (2013). Simulation of the multicomponent emitting source. Izvestiye vuzov. Priborostroyeniye [News of the Higher Educational Institutions. Instrument Making], Vol. 56. No. 5, 31-34.
- Gridin, V. N., Zaytsev, S. N., Ryzhikov, I. V., Shcherbakov, V. N. (2012). The development of the new generation semiconductor light sources. Kompyuternaya optika [Computer-based optics], No. 4, Vol. 36, 541-552.
- Holovenskyi, V. V., Bazyk, O. I., Lisovenko, V. D. (2018). Detection considerations for light and infrared signals of aerodrome spotlights. Kyiv: Collection of scientific papers of the Military Institute of Taras Shevchenko Kyiv National University. No. 4(61), 5-13.
- Holovenskyi, V. V., Lisovenko, D. V. (2017). Retrospective review, current stage and prospects for the use of LED emitters in light signaling devices. Odesa: Collection of scientific papers of the Military Academy. No. 2(8), 30-35.
- Holovenskyi, V.V., (2018). Extending the detection range of aerodrome beam signals in adverse meteorological conditions, Visnyk Natsionalnoho Aviatsiinoho Universytetu, [Bulletin of the National Aviation University]. Kyiv: National Aviation University, vol. 74, no. 1, 45-52.
- Holovenskyi, V.V., Andrusevych, A.O., Lisovenko, V.D. (2017). Light amplifiers, night vision cameras and thermal imaging systems in aviation. Aviation and Astronautics: Proceedings of the 7th All-Ukrainian Research and Practical Conference, Kryvyi Rih. April 19, 2017. Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. State Higher Educational Institution Kryvyi Rih National University, 96.
- Holovenskyi, V.V., Lisovenko, D.V. (2017). LED spotlight with regulated emission indicatrix: patent No. 121.853. Application date 08/09/2017, No. а 201708256. Published 12/26/2017. Bul. No. 24, 4.
- Holovenskyi, V.V., Lisovenko, D.V., Huliak, O.V. (2018). Method of light signals observation in the aircraft follow-up under adverse weather condition: patent No. 129019. Application date 09/01/2017, No. а 201708804. Published 10/25/2018. Bul. No. 20, 2.
- Knorring, G. M., Fadin, I. M., Sidorov, V. N. (1992). Reference book for electric lighting design. Energoizdat. Saint Petersburg, 448.
- Led spotlight with regulated emission indicatrix. Patent number: 121853., Published: 12/26/2017 Authors: Volodymyr Vasyliovych Holovenskyi, Denys Valentynovych Lisovenko International Patent Classification (IPC): F21K 9/65, F21W 111/043, F21K 9/00.
- Mills, A., (2003), Nitridesin Nora-III-VS Review, vol. 16, no 6, pp. 34 - 38.
- Mills, A., (2003), Solid stating light - a world of expanding opportunities at LED, 2002//III-VS Review, vol. 16, no 1, pp. 30 - 33.
- Patent. LED spotlight with regulated emission indicatrix. Patent number: 121853. Published: 12/26/2017 Authors: Holovenskyi V.V., Lisovenko D.V. International Patent Classification (IPC): F21K 9/65, F21W 111/043, F21K 9/00.
- Peretyagin, V. S. (2015). Research and development of multicomponent lighting devices for optical and electronic systems of the color analysis of objects: Thesis work PhD in Technical Sciences: 05.11.07. Saint Petersburg. 142.
- Sobolev, E. V., Poddenezhny, E. N. (2011). Computer modeling of lighting elements of the LED lighting systems. Herald of P.O. Sukhoy Gomel State Technical University. 2011. No. 2 (45), 61-67.
- Sobolev, E. V., Poddenezhny, E. N. (2011). Simulation of the lighting characteristics of LED modules. Sovremennyye problemy svetotekhniki i eekertroenergetiki [Contemporary issues of lighting engineering and electric power engineering]. Proceedings of the 4th International Research and Practical Conference of Kharkov National Academy of Municipal Economy. Kharkov. April 13-14, 81-83.
- Thesis Work. Lisovenko D. V. Rationale for the technical implementation of the light signaling system of the quick development flight strips based on LED emitters: Thesis work PhD: 20.02.14 - 2006.
- Titova, A. A. (2012). Experimental and numerical calculation of LED directional diagrams. Collection of scientific papers SWORLD. 2012. Vol. 7. No. 4, 10-16.
- Udaltsov, V. E., Uvarova, A. (2010). A Simulation of the emission spreading process in LEDs. Izvestiye vuzov. Priborostroyeniye [News of the Higher Educational Institutions. Instrument Making], Vol. 53. No. 7, 67-73.
- Zyryanov, Yu. T., Volkov, V. V., Dmitriyev, V. M. (2011). Energy-saving technologies in the design and operation of lighting equipment complexes of airfields. Energosberezheniye i energoeffektivnost [Energy saving and energy efficiency], No. 2 (38), 22-24.