Integration Processes and Trends in the World Educational Space: The Case of CIS Countries
The article focuses on the processes taking place in the education systems of the Eastern Europe countries. The general overview of the changes in the global higher education systems is presented in the article. The world educational space today is in need of serious transformations. Much attention is paid to the description and analyses of the integration processes taking place in European higher education and education within those countries comprising the Commonwealth of Independent States. The Comparative approach and literature review are mainly used as the methodology in the article. (original abstract)
- Afanasiev V. (1973). About system approach in social research. Questions of philosophy, (6), 98-112.
- Anohin P.K. (1980). Key problems of the theory of functional system. Moscow: Hayka.
- Belogurov A. (2012). Strategy and methodology of sociocultural modernization of regional education. Pedagogics, (2), 13-22.
- Bologna for Pedestrians. (19 June 1999). The Council of Europe Internet Portal. Retrieved April 28, 2010 from: https://www.coe.int/t/dg4/highereducation/EHEA2010/BolognaPedestrians_en.asp .
- Concept of social development of the Union State. (2002). Minsk.
- Dzhurinsky, A. (2014). Internalization of the higher education in the modern world. Pedagogics (3), 83-92.
- The history of European cooperation in education and training. Europe in the making - an example. (2006). Luxembourg: Office for Official Publications of the European Communities
- Federal law on higher and graduate professional education. August 22, 1996. N 125-ФЗ
- Higher Ed Inc (2018, August 14). The Economist. Retrieved from: https://www.economist.com/special-report/2005/09/08/higher-ed-inc.
- Higher Education Amendments of 1972, Public Law No. 92 318, 86 Stat. 235.
- Law of Russian Federation on education. July 10, 1992. N 3266-1.
- Liferov A. (2001). Regional aspects of reintegration of educational space of CIS countries. Moscow.
- Liferov A. (2005). Education in strategy of multinational corporations. Pedagogics, (2), 79-90.
- Onokoy L. (2004). Russia on the way of integration into the all-European education system: sociology and education. Sociological research, (2), 2004, 80-85.
- The concept of continuous education in uniform educational space of the CIS countries (1998).
- The SAGE Handbook of International Higher Education (2015). London. Sage.
- Vulfson B. (2002). World educational space at a boundary of the XXI century. Pedagogics (10), 3-14.
- World education report. To knowledge society. (2015). New York: UNESCO publishing.