Principles of Formation of E-Network Knowledge Bases in the Format of Operationally Structured Scenarios
A brief analysis of the principles of formation of modern network knowledge bases is given. The principles of management of information sources accompanying the process of formation of network knowledge bases are described. An example of existing systems of information and communication technologies for building and managing knowledge bases in the e-network is given. The tasks related to the functioning of information and communication technologies from the standpoint of the formation of modern e-network knowledge bases are set. The importance of the ontological approach to the design of network knowledge bases is determined. The approach and principles of formation of e-network knowledge base in the format of operationally structured scenarios are described, based on ontological aspects of their construction. The general graph-structure of the operationally-structured scenario of the knowledge base is given. Examples of their formation and visualization in the environment of the Web-software complex "Knowledge Baseline Script Editor" are given. Recommendations are given regarding the scope of use of the Web-software complex "Knowledge Baseline Script Editor". (original abstract)
- Palagin, A.V., Kryvy, S.L., Petrenko, N.G. (2012). Ontological methods and means of processing subject knowledge. Lugansk: izd-vo VNU im. V. Dalia.
- Boland, R.J. Jr., Singh, J., Salipante, P., Aram, J.D., Fay, S.Y., Kanawattanachai, P. (2001). Knowledge representations and knowledge transfer. "The Academy of Management Journal" 44 (2).
- Dalkir, K., Liebowitz, J. (2011). Knowledge Management in Theory and Practice. The MIT Press.
- Krótkiewicz, M., Wojtkiewicz, K. (2009). Knowledge Acquisition in Conceptual Ontological Artificial Intelligence System. Human-Computer Systems Interaction. AISC, Vol. 60.
- Krótkiewicz, M., Wojtkiewicz, K. (2005). Conceptual ontological object knowledge base and language. Computer Recognition Systems Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Computer Recognition.
- Leech, S.A., Sutton, S.G. (2002). Knowledge management issues in practice: Opportunities for research. "International Journal of Accounting Information Systems" 3 (2).
- Leitner, K., Warden, C. (2004). Managing and reporting knowledge-based resources and processes in research organizations: Specifics, lessons learned and perspectives. "Management Accounting Research" (March).
- Nuremberg, S., Raskin, V. (2004). Ontological Semantics. Cambridge: The MIT Press.
- Pugh, K., Prusak, L. (2013). Designing effective knowledge networks. MIT Sloan Management Review (Fall): 79-88.
- O'Leary, D.E. (2016). KPMG knowledge management and the next phase: Using enterprise social media. "Journal of Emerging Technologies in Accounting" 13 (2).
- Bera, P., Andrew Burton-Jones, A., Wand, Y. (2011). Guidelines for Designing Visual Ontologies to Support Knowledge Identification. "MIS Quarterly". Vol. 35, No. 4.
- Kalnou, S. (2019). Ontological Model of E-Scenario Research as a Means of Organizing Operational Research Knowledge Base. "Theory and practice of science education", Vol. 1(1).
- Kalna-Dubinyuk, T.P., Rogoza, K.G., Samsonova, V.V. et al. (2019). Interactive consulting system for rural tourism. Kyiv 2019.
- Demyanenko, V.B., Kalnoy, S.P., Strizhak, O.E. (2013). Ontological aspects of building an e-script for supporting the process of scientific research of students of the Small Academy of Sciences of Ukraine / Information technology in education: Collection of scientific papers. Issue 15. Kherson: KSU.
- Kalnoy, S.P. (2019). The principle of network organization of educational resources in the format of knowledge base scenarios and the means of their installation in the format of "knowledge prism". Scientific notes of the Small Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. Series "Pedagogical Sciences". Kyiv: National Center "Small Academy of Sciences of Ukraine", 2019. Issue. 14.
- Kalnoy, S.P. (2017). E-scenario of organization of ontological corporate knowledge base as a means of information support of scientific research / S.P. Kalnoy // Problems of innovation and investment development. "Scientific and practical journal" № 12. 2017.
- Kalnoy, S.P. (2017). Conceptual model of organization of corporate knowledge base as a means of information support of STEM - education / S.P. Kalnoy // Scientific Notes of the Small Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. Series "Pedagogical Sciences": Coll. Science. wash. Kyiv: Institute of Gifted Children of the National Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine, № 10.
- Dovgy, S.O., Strizhak, O.E., Demyanenko, V.B., Kalnoy S.P., Lisovy, O.V., Prykhodniuk, V.V., Savchenko, I.M., Guralyuk, A.G. (2020). A set of methodological tools for creating and using network educational systems based on the use of ontological models of description of functional objects and processes: WEB-software complex "Editor of ontological scenarios of knowledge base": Methodological recommendations for creating electronic educational resources based on cognitive services scenarios. Kyiv: National Center "Small Academy of Sciences of Ukraine"2020.