Analysis of Distortion Mechanisms Used in Rotary Steerable Systems
Drilling with a rotary steerable system, the mechanical drilling speed increases by two times compared to drilling with a screw bottom-hole motor, which provides significant savings drilling-time. The effective length of the horizontal elbow increases, which enables to increase the production rate more than twice. It is found that in comparison with the bottom hole motor, rotary steerable system provides drilling smoother barrel, which reduces the risk of accidents to come out. The dependence between the type of the bent housing and the most rational fields of its application is revealed, recommendations on the choice of the rotary steerable system for various issues of directional drilling are developed. (original abstract)
- Tchaikovsky Branch Perm National Research Polytechnic Institute Federal State Budgetary Institution of Science
- Slovak University of Technology, Bratislava, Slovak Republic
- Federal State Budgetary Institution of Science
- Kalashnikov Izhevsk State Technical University, Izhevsk, Udmurt Republic, Russia
- Baranov, M. N., Božek, P., Prajová, V., Ivanova, T.N., Novokshonov, D.N., Korshunov, A.I. (2017). Constructing and calculating of multistage sucker rod string according to reduced stress. Acta Montanistica Slovaca. Vol. 22 (2), pp. 107-115.
- Bozek, P., Pivarciova, E. (2013). Flexible manufacturing system with automatic control of product quality. In Strojarstvo. Vol. 55, No. 3, pp. 211-221.
- Bozek, P., Ivandic, Z., Lozhkin, A., Lyalin, A., Tarasov, V., (2016). Solutions to the characteristic equation for industrial robot´s elliptic trajectories. In Tehnički Vjesnik Technical Gazette. Vol. 23, iss. 4, pp. 1017-1023.
- Galikeev I.A., Ivanova T.N., Ryabov P.P. (2018). Analysis of downhole telemetry equipment at the current stage of development of well drilling In the collection: Bulatov readings materials of the II International scientific and practical conference. pp. 72-75.
- Kein S.A. (2014). Modern technical tackles of directional drilling path: a text book / S.A. Kein-Ukhta: USTU.
- Mingaleva, Z. Zhulanov, E. Shaidurova, N. and Vukovic, N. (2019). Economic Transformation of a Mining Territory Based on the Application of a Cluster Approach. Acta Montanistica Slovaca, Volume: 24, Issue: 3, Pages: 257-268.
- Mostovoy V. A., Savenok O. V. (2019). Technology for drilling horizontal wells using a telesystem at the severo-urengoy oil and gas condensate field Science. Technic. Technologies (Polytechnic Bulletin). No. 1. pp. 316-333.
- Mostovoy V.A., Savenok O.V. (2019). Telemetric support for drilling horizontal wells Science. Technic. Technologies (Polytechnic Bulletin). no. 2. Pp. 178-200.
- Novoseltsev D.I. (2014). Issues and Prospetives of Soil Boring, Water Well and Field Wells Drilling: a text book/D.I. Novoseltsev, A.V. Epikhin - Tomsk.
- Ostasz, G. Czerwinska, K. Pacana, A. (2020). Quality management of alumuinium pistons with the use of quality control points, Management Systems in Production Engineering 2020, Volume 28, Issue 1, pp. 29-33, DOI 10.2478/mspe-2020-0005
- Pukanská, K. Bartoš, K. Bella, P. Rákay, Š. Sabová, J. (2017). Comparison of noncontact surveying technologies for modelling underground morphological structures, Acta Montanistica Slovaca Volume 22 (2017), number 3, pp. 246-256
- Shevchenko I.A. (2014). Development of the technology of the rotor controlling drilling for sub-horizontal bore holes to be being constructed. Engineering Sciences in Russia and abroad: The III Internationals Science Conference Proceeding. Moscow. M. Buki-Vedi.
- The Weatherford website: www.weatherford.ru
- The Schlumberger website: www.slb.ru
- The Halliburton website: www.halliburton.ru
- The BakerHughes website: www.bakerhoghes.com