Analysis of Distortion Mechanisms Used in Rotary Steerable Systems
The object of the research is a part "Flange half of differential case", which has complex shape of a housing. The subjects of the research are the processes of selection of analogue material, workpiece production method, and justification of the structural and technological parameters of a part, taking into account 3D-modeling of the structure, deformations, displacements, stresses, and safety factor. The selection of analogue material is connected with suspension of production of open-hearth steel grade Mst.6 GOST 380-50. The objectives of the work include juxtaposition of computer models of deformations, displacements, stresses, safety factors of the part made of different analogue materials; comparison of models according workpiece production methods with consideration of material utilization ratio, structural and technological features of resulting workpieces. For modelling we have chosen the several types of materials. Research on modelling processes was fulfilled by means of software of Kompasv17, Solid Works, Solid works simulation. Volumetric models of parts and workpieces for all studied materials have been created taking into account the deformations, displacements, stresses, and safety factor. There results of modelling of "Flange half of differential case" allowed us to make recommendations for production conditions. These recommendations include the use of steel 45 GOST 1050-2013 as analogue material, hot forging of a workpiece on a horizontal forging machine, creating of design and technological documentation for the manufacture of the part. (original abstract)
- Tchaikovsky Branch Perm National Research Polytechnic Institute Federal State Budgetary Institution of Science
- Federal State Budgetary Institution of Science
- Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava
- Izhevsk State Technical University named after M.T. Kalashnikova, Izhevsk, Russia
- Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, Slovak Republic
- Ajaja, J., Jomaa, W., Bocher, P., Chromik, R.R. and Brochu, M. (2020). High cycle fatigue behavior of hard turned 300 M ultra-high strength steel. Int. J. Fatigue. 131, 105380.
- Beno, M., Zvoncan, M. and Kovac, M. (2013). Circular interpolation and positioning accuracy deviation measurement on five axis machine tools with different structures. Tehnicki Vjesnik-Technical Gaz., 20, pp. 479-484.
- Božek, P. (2013). Robot path optimization for spot welding applications in automotive industry. In Tehnički Vjesnik - Technical Gazette. 20, 5, pp. 913-917. ISSN 1330-3651
- Božek, P. and Pivarčiová, E. (2012). Registration of Holographic Images Based on Integral Transformation. In Computing and Informatics. 31, 6, pp. 1369-1383.
- Božek, P. (2014). Automated Detection Type Body and Shape Deformation for Robotic Welding Line. In: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing: Proceedings of the International Conference on Systems Science 2013 , ICSS 2013; Wroclaw; Poland; 10 September 2013 through 12 September 2013. pp. 229-240. ISSN 2194-5357.
- Competence Center "Technological Modeling". (2019). Retrieved from: http://www.technology.ru.com/, free.
- Gładysiewicz, L. Król, R. Kisielewski, W. Kaszuba, D. (2017). Experimental determination of belt conveyors artificial friction coefficient, Acta Montanistica Slovaca Volume 22 (2017), number 2, pp. 206-214
- Groover, Mikell P. (2010). Fundamentals of modern manufacturing: materials, processes and systes, 4th ed., John Wiley & Sons, Inc, 1013 p.
- Cheslavskaya, A.A, Mironenko, V.V. and Kolesnikov, A.V. (2015). Choosing an efficient method for forming parts by means of an engineering analysis performed with the use of a cae system. Metallurgist. Vol 58 Nos. 11-12 March.
- Jurko, J.; Džupon, M.; Panda, A.; Gajdoš, M.; Pandova, I. (2011). Deformation of Material Under the Machined Surface in the Manufacture of Drilling Holes in Austenitic Stainless Steel, in: Chemicke listy, pp. 600-602.
- Klaic, M., Staroveski, T. and Udiljak, T. (2014). Tool Wear Classification using Decision Treesin Stone Drilling Applications: A Preliminary Study. Procedia Eng., 69, pp. 1326-1335.
- KolmogortsevI, V., Ledovskikh, E.V, Osipov, S.A. and Shmakov, A.K. (2016). Аnalysis of the thermal state of a semifinished product during hot die forging. Metallurgist, Vol 59 Nos. 11-12 March.
- Leonid, B., Aksenov, Sergey N. Kunkin. (2016). Metal flow ontrol at processes of cold axial rotary forging. In: Advances in Mechanical Engineering, Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering, Springer International Publishing, Switzerland.
- Luschtinetz, T. et al., (2019). The selected results of the experimental research of solid fuel pneumatic transportation to ship´s boiler, Management Systems in Production Engineering 2019, Volume 27, Issue 3, pp. 144-148, DOI 10.1515/mspe-2019-0023
- Peterka. J. (2004). A new approach to calculating the arithmetical mean deviation of a profile during copy milling. Strojniški Vestnik J. Mech. Eng., 50, pp. 594-597.
- Pokorný, P., Peterka, J. and Vaclav, S. (2012). The task of 5-axis milling. Tehnicki Vjesnik-Technical Gaz. 19, pp. 147-150.
- Sentyakov, K., Peterka, J., Smirnov, V., Bozek, P. and Sviatskii, V. (2020). Modeling of Boring Mandrel Working Process with Vibration Damper. Materials, 13(8), 1931; https://doi.org/10.3390/ma13081931.
- Shmakov, A., Osipov, S. and Kudryavtsev, A. (2019). Experience in applying digital modeling to improve component manufacturing. In: IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 632, 012097.
- Skoric, S., Udiljak, T., and Ciglar, D. (2008). Study of the suitability of the machining of rotating surfaces. J. Trans. Famena. 32, pp. 69-83.
- Thipprakmas, Sutasn and Phanitwong, Wiriyakorn. (2011). Finite element analysis of flange-forming direction in the hole flanging process. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. 61. 10.1007/s00170-011-3721-8.
- Technology Evaluation Centers: Top Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) Software. (2020). Available on the Internet: https://www.secotools.com/article/662). [cit. 2020-06-17].
- Vopat, T., Peterka, J., Kovac, M. and Buranský, I. (2013). The wear measurement process of ball nose end mill in the copy milling operations. In Proceedings of the 24th DAAAM International Symposium on Intelligent Manufacturing and Automation, Zadar, Croatia, 23-26 October 2013.
- Vopat, T., Peterka, J. and Šimna, V. (2015). The influence of different types of copy milling on the surface roughness and tool life of end mills. Procedia Eng., 100, pp. 868-876.
- Zhou, H. (2010). Design of Tread Flange Injection Mold Based on Pro/E. 555-562. 10.1007/978-3-642-18369-0_66.
- Zou, F., Dang, J., Cai, X., An, Q., Ming, W. and Chen, M. (2020). Hole quality and toolwear when drilling of a new developed metal/composite co-cured material. Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng. Part B J. Eng. Manuf., 234, pp. 980-992.
- Xun, X. (2009). Integrating Advanced Computer-Aided Design, Manufacturing, and Numerical Control: Principles and Implementations, IGI Global, Hershey, ISBN 978-1-59904-714-0.