Assessment of Strategic Decisions of Enterprises Operating In International Marketing in the Era of Modern Technologies
The issue of assessment of strategic decisions in the company has been approached while indicating their impact on the implementation of modern technological solutions and the methods for their financing. The essence of the strategy of the company has been presented, taking into account the impact of strategic decisions on the changes in the adopted strategy of the enterprise based on the literature studies. The considerations presented in the empirical part include the results of the research conducted in the multinational chemical company. The objective of the study was to learn and assess the relationships between the implementation of modern technological solutions and the effectiveness of strategic decisions on the methods for their financing. The research methods applied to accomplish the objective are literature studies, a case study and the following techniques related to analysis are used: the analysis of return on investment, and the analysis of financial leverage effect. The issue of assessment of strategic decisions is important and up-to-date due to its impact on the continuity of business operations and maintaining a competitive advantage on the market. This study is an attempt to fill the observed research gap regarding the relationships between the implementation of modern technological solutions and the effectiveness of strategic decisions on the methods for their financing. (original abstract)
-  ALEXANDER D., BRITTON A., Financial Reporting, Thomson, 2001, 75.
-  BOJAR E., FREITAG-MIKA E., Objectives of competitive strategy of the transnational corporation in conditions of globalization, [In:] J. Seppand, D. Frear (Eds.), Globalization and Institutional Development, Congress of Political Economists International, USA, Wilkes-Barre 2008, 139-157.
-  BOLESTA-KUKUŁKA K., Managerial Decisions, PWE, Warsaw 2007, 51 (in Polish).
-  Strategic Information System. Economic Intelligence and Business Competitiveness, R. Borowiecki, M. Romanowska (Eds.), Difin, Warsaw 2001, 28 (in Polish).
-  BRATNICKA K., DYDUCH W., Strategic entrepreneurship. Concept and measurement, [In:] R. Krupski (Ed.), Strategic Management. Development of Concepts and Methods, Prace Naukowe WWSZIP, 2014, 27 (2), 167 (in Polish).
-  CATEORA P.R., GHAURI P.N., International Marketing, McGraw-Hill Publishing Company, European Edition, 1999.
-  CHAN KIM W., MAUBORGNE R., Blue Ocean Strategy, MT Biznes, Warsaw 2007, 42-43 (in Polish).
-  DE WIT B., MEYER R., A Synthesis of the Strategy. Creating a Competitive Advantage by Analysing Paradoxes, PWE, Warsaw 2007, 147 (in Polish).
-  DELOACH J., TEMPLE N., Enterprise-Wide Risk Management. Strategies for Linking Risk and Opportunity, Financial Times, Management Briefings, 2000, 26-28.
-  DUDYCZ T., Managing Company Value, PWE, Warsaw 2005, 31 (in Polish).
-  HAMEL G., Competition for Competence and Interpartner Learning within International Strategic Alliances, Strat. Manage. J., 1991, 12 (51), 83-103.
-  HAMEL G., Leading the Revolution, Harvard Business School Press, Boston 2002, 59-68.
-  HAZEN B.T., BYRD T.A., Toward Creating Competitive Advantage with Logistics Information Technology, Int. J. Phys. Distr. Log. Manage., 2012, 42 (1), 8-35.
-  Strategic Management. Systemic Business Concept, M. Moszkowicz (Ed.), PWE, Warsaw 2005, 47-48 (in Polish).
-  NIEMCZYK J., Strategy. From Plan to Network, Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Ekonomicznego we Wrocławiu, Wrocław 2013, 35 (in Polish).
-  NOGALSKI B., Model and business strategy, [In:] M. Nowicka-Skowron (Ed.), Managing Networks of Cooperation in the Process of Building an Innovative Organisation and Region, Sekcja Wydawnictw Wydziału Zarządzania Politechniki Częstochowskiej, Częstochowa 2009, 28 (in Polish).
-  PORTER M., Competitive Advantage. Achieving and Maintaining Better Results, Helion, Gliwice 2006, 35 (in Polish).
-  ROKITA J., Strategic Management. Creating and Maintaining a Competitive Advantage, PWE, Warsaw 2005, 24 (in Polish).
-  ROMANOWSKA M., Strategic Planning in the Company, PWE, Warsaw 2005, 19 (in Polish).
-  ROMANOWSKA M., Strategic Breakthroughs in the Company, Studia i Prace Kolegium Zarządzania i Finansów SGH, No. 98, Oficyna Wydawnicza SGH, Warsaw 2010, 8 (in Polish).
-  STABRYŁA A., Research Directions for the development of managerial information systems, [In:] R. Borowiecki, J. Czekaj (Eds.), Managing Information Resources in the New Economy, Difin, Wrocław 2010, 22 (in Polish).
-  STABRYŁA A., Strategic Management in Company's Theory and Practice, Wydawnictwo Naukowe PWN, Warsaw 2002, 39-40 (in Polish).
-  STRUŻYCKI M., Introduction, [In:] M. Strużycki (Ed.), Basics of Management, Oficyna Wydawnicza Szkoły Głównej Handlowej w Warszawie, Warsaw 2014, 11 (in Polish).
-  Act of 30 May 2008 on certain forms of support for innovative activity, Dz.U. 2008, Nr 116, poz. 730, (Dz.U. 2019, poz. 1402, 2020, poz. 568) (in Polish).
-  ŻUBER R., Managing Company Development. Theory and Practice, Difin, Warsaw 2008, 16 (in Polish).